Whts wrong wid Britney?

bugfinder

Retired
Reaction score
Ive never understood why it is that so many people who gain money turn into major druggies and then are so shocked that this isnt good for them..

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
The fame went to her head and she had Jade Goodie syndrome, thinking that once you have fans you won't need friends.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Think about it. You are rich, once popular and famous.
You can get arrested and in-out of jail in a matter of minutes ( Overcrowding is a crock, honestly. )
I did time in jail. The jail was overcrowded. Guess what? I was moved to a "work-release" center to finish my time. Being rich and famous gives you free passes 99.98% of the time.

They don't care how they look anymore. They have $ and the worst they look, the more they are in the tabloids, the more they get for allowing their pictures to be posted everywhere. If it gets too bad for them, they travel off to some exotic location to let the media die down for a while.

tektrnica

Reaction score
maybe shes finally realised that in the music world shes nothing but a fake ass piece of corporate junk?

just a guess....

kkenny

Reaction score
maybe shes finally realised that in the music world shes nothing but a fake ass piece of corporate junk?

just a guess....

It's still sad that some people still don't know this fact.

DMG Online

Reaction score
more money just makes your problems more public and brings out the truth in people, so if you were already drugging it up more money just means a bigger drug problem.