why x10hosting close the ad enchand plan?????

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
any one know it???

It's closed on signup only; you have to specially request it in the Free Hosting forum, and as long as the required ad-code is present on all visible pages they'll set you to ad-enhanced.

The reasoning for this is simple - there was way too many people signing up for ad enhanced, never putting the ads, then getting suspended within 2 weeks for lack of ads. Now you can't get it -unless- you already have the ads :)

kisser.emran

Reaction score
It's closed on signup only; you have to specially request it in the Free Hosting forum, and as long as the required ad-code is present on all visible pages they'll set you to ad-enhanced.

The reasoning for this is simple - there was way too many people signing up for ad enhanced, never putting the ads, then getting suspended within 2 weeks for lack of ads. Now you can't get it -unless- you already have the ads :)

i want ad enchd plan,, so can you tell me how can i get my ad anchnd website???
i want to promot x10hosting to everyone

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
preferably on any screen resolution.

That's why we recommend placing them in header area, before "main content" (applies to corporate ads only).

I'd guess that if it's not viewable without a small bit of scrolling on a 800x600 resolution the staff member doing the review would not be so picky, but that's just a guess.