Wordpress Site directs to Index of /

Status
Not open for further replies.

prescot2

Reaction score
Hello, sorry for the dumb question but I can't figure out how to revert my site to working condition. I have been using a mydomain.pcriot.com domain from x10 (which has been awesome) and I was about to purchase a regular domain and host it on my account here with premium. So I added an "addon domain" thru cpanel. However, I didn't end up buying the domain, so I wanted to continue using my regular .pcriot.com domain. When I try to access my sites home page, I just get an Index of / page with the folders:
_private
folder.png
cgi-bin
folder.png
images
html.png
postinfo.html
folder.png
prescottforassembly.com

I was wondering if there is something I can do to get my site back to normal, this just happened last night.
Thank you in advance and any help is greatly appreciated!

Also:
In cpanel all of my wordpress directories are shown but not on the index page.

techar75

Reaction score
Hi presccot2, Add/Create an .htaccess file put Options -Indexes and save.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi prescot2,

You are likely seeing the difference in files between your cPanel and your domain because you are still logging into the free hosting cPanel rather than the infinitysrv cPanel (so1). ;)

Please could you contact the x10Premium staff about this from your Client Panel?
https://clients.x10hosting.com/

Thank you,

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
@prescot2

The reason you're seeing this is because you didn't specify a username to migrate your account from free to premium. Would you like me to migrate your account?

Status
Not open for further replies.