Worst Things a Girl Said to you?

Franc0

Reaction score
Damn, i like this girl, and im trying to make her fall in love with me.. but i really think shes going to say

"i already like someone else", hope she doesnt say that..

by far the worst thing a girl said to me was..

"We'd be better off friends"

Last edited:

Socius

Reaction score
The worst thing would be: "It's not working and BTW I have aids"

Wosrt thing really said to me "Well, I have to think about it..."

sundosia

Reaction score
The worst thing a girl has ever said to me is not saying anything at all. Seriously, you're trying too hard ;)

There are too many girls/women out there to have oneitis. (google it)

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
The worst? *snickers* I think would be "I'm pregnant and I think its yours"

skracing

Reaction score
Worst thing ever a girl said to me is "What's that smell??" then she starts sniffing me...................

Franc0

Reaction score
i Bet, well good thing i asked this girl out on a date and she gaved me positive feedback :p lol said she liked the date.. and me. :) si im kinda happy.

And another bad thing a girl could say can be..

"my name is not really Nicole...It's Micheal. " LOL

kkenny

Reaction score
In real life, I'm not sure.I can imagine something like this. "I'm not really a girl, I'm a man crossdressing" *shivers*

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Nothing to me :D. Don't hang around girls too much, and when I do, it's usually for work, not for other things.

mattura

Reaction score
A girl who either forgot or just denied all knowledge of an encounter, making me look pretty stupid!

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The worst thing a girl has ever said to me is not saying anything at all. Seriously, you're trying too hard ;)

There are too many girls/women out there to have oneitis. (google it)

oneitus wow...you don't come from a pickup community do you? I mean seriously...I'm from stuff like that so I just had to ask.

Also yea it's true I do have a "worst" thing a girl said to me....

an hour before a night I knew I would have fun in one said..."I am bleeding so..."...

another one is "I don't like laying down"...

another is "you should brush your teeth"...(how do they expect my mouth to smell good after being all over them???) also, I brush my teeth twice a day, morning before breakfast and at night after dinner...

another thing is, "I don't like being videotaped"

Thats about it, everything else said, still kept my mood up high, and well I usually got where I wanted but wow, I have had those things said to me tons of times especially the videotaped or bleeding one....

not sure how old this post was, but I found it somehow and just had to reply.
Edit:
"i dont love you!" even if you sleep with her on same bed. LoL

If a girl sleeps with you does not mean they love you...they are just more natural and act on instinct not on heart...

I have slept with girls before, without any sexual tension...none of that means they love you.

I know it doesn't mean I love them at least hehe. We all want to have fun...I just make sure I have as much fun as possible for the morning/afternoon/after work/before dinner or after dinner...or whatever...

Last edited:

Divinorum

Reaction score
One time when I was younger I fell into a deep depression, and I was discussing to a friend about it recently.

A girl that I liked that happened to be in the same room said "why are you still alive?"

Yeah real nice...

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
"why are you still alive?"
what did you reply to that?? I would have said something along the lines of, "Well guys have one purpose, and that purpose is to have fun, ride that exillerating rollercoaster, that makes your heart beat faster and faster until you finish the ride and want to get back on again..."

Well the rollercoaster thing, is A LOT LONGER but if said correctly with the full context...(fastseduction.com) you can get them to sleep with you...(that is why you are still alive..._to sleep with woman...(it's natural...why else am I here??))

"You're too quiet." And then she dumped me. :tear:
You might have taken too long, to progress in your relationship even if it was a mere friend to friend thing...kino a bit...(thouch eachother) to maker her think of you as a sexual being...and then soon you will be un-shy...free and not quite...(I am quiet with the people I know)...(I am not quiet with the people I don't know)...there is the reason I prefer going out alone...then going out with others...

"You make me completely miserable".

That's about as mean as it can get.
Nope that's not correct...it is as mean as it can get, if you have yet to get something meaner...

What this means to me, is that you are quite, if not quiet, depressed...or show that you are un-consciously...you have yet to make her think of you as a sexual being, and have yet to progress the relationship you may have had...you may have complained too much, or you may have given to her demands too much, without her earning it.

For me...if a girl asks me to buy her a drink...I blatenly decline..."...umm do you think you can buy me a drink, and maybe we will chat over there..."

I reply with "...buy you a drink? You are already demanding things? So you like taking things this far, this fast? Sorry girl but I don't waste money on people like that...how about this, you buy me and you a drink, and then, I buy you and me a drink? Hows that sound cutie?"

Well...instead of her being in charge..you are now in charge... : ) You want to be the leader...not her... DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Be an alpha male...not an average joe. : )

Woo her with what you said, your image is not accounted for, as much as you all may think, trust me.

I have a site...I just started it...it tells you what to do...you do it...no questions asked...then you report what happened to you...then you receive help from that...how to improve on your game...?

How does that sound for a good site I am running?...

I will add it to my signature and onto this thread in a couple of days or so...I hope you all try it out...it's all free...not complex at all ( A blog )

You do something I tell you to do...and then you get better at doing something soo much grander...who here can get a girls number within 5 minutes of meeting them at the mall...dunkin donuts...wallmart...auto shop???

ANYWHERE?? Well lets just say, I just started this site of mine, that will make sure you can do that with some practice...and expert knowledge. : )

whizynix02

Reaction score
I think when she said that "I am stupid **** to be with you, I want you out of my life" :(