Would like named changed please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

number1awa

Reaction score
My current user name is #1awa the "#" is getting in the way with the hosting. If you could find it in your heart to change it to "1awa" that would be great!

number1awa

Reaction score
i guess "1awa" wont go as well. since it starts with a numeric character.....so how about "Number1"?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Go cancel your hosting creation attempt and try to sign up again.

number1awa

Reaction score
i already did that and it gives me the dont start with a numeric character error.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
yes, you can not have a user name that starts with a number, which means you need to go through the steps choosing a valid user name.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It must be a glitch. Make sure that you are clicking cancel, not resubmit. Wait for the cancel action to complete. Then try again to sign up.

number1awa

Reaction score
Ok i did the cancel attempt and re named my username to Numbawa

and am now at the place that says "Your hosting account request has been submitted successfully. You can view the status of your signup through the account panel."

But whenever i have pushed "Go to the Free Hosting Account Panel" on the top it always brings me back my former account with the same error under hosting.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Since your hosting account request was submitted successfully, log out of the account panel and then log back in. If you still see the same thing, post back.

(I happen to know that there are many glitches happening. I changed my password earlier this month and got confirmation that it all went through. Today, I log in to confirm a step to help in these forums only to find an error message (dated the same day I confirm the password change) that my password had not been changed. I cleared that away, and yet have had no problems getting to my cPanel, so there are little glitches everywhere.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.