X10 Clan Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
I don't know the tick rate the IP is (70.85.87.54:27106). Let me know what you think its currently running Dust2. I will try and add two bots to constantly run in the server so when only one person is on theres something for them to do.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Conor said:
I am on the server. whos up for a game (my first)
Ekk, I had to uninstall my CS my laptop had to much crap on it. I would but CS takes to long to install and i'm cooking KD haha.

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for the Mani-admin plugin to be uploaded so i can ad some bots that run constantly in the server?

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
lol im just about to get css right now i have reg cs think i can get admin for the server!>

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
trev said:
I'm still waiting for the Mani-admin plugin to be uploaded so i can ad some bots that run constantly in the server?

Never run bots on a server, it makes it gay and noone plays on it. What you have to do is advertise it, correct me if I am wrong, but this server is run on the same server that the WoW is run on (that is in Texas) and it's giving me a 46 ping... WOW!

*Edit: BTW, sorry I couldn't be there Saturday but I can play there anytime now, I have it in my favorites so if anyone's on when I check my list, I will come there. :hsdance:

Last edited:

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
ok well for the CSS server, i didnt know you wanted mani admin plugin.... *goes and DLs to install on the CSS files on the server*...

it may take me a day to get them set up...

Jordan K

Reaction score
Haha, well prepair yourselves for the flood of requests that follow these basica guidlines by all the noobs that play CS:Source and happen to read this thread.

Expect to see a lot of this: :hsdance:
'cann 1 g3t 1337 @dm1nz0rz p0wz03z?'

Reclutador

Reaction score
I usually play HL2DM and CSS, and im good, if not, see this pic

If you want play in this clan... :p contact me in pm ;-)

george7004

Reaction score
civilr said:
Akkarin said:
I'd play. I like the normal maps mainly, haven't played any good custom maps.

LOL I only wish I could play, I got VACed on both my steam accounts because I got CueSteam and basically I like to -HaKoWnz0r- CS: 1.6 when I am bored. I don't know, I guess it's just fun to me, anyways I am waiting on a new version of CueSteam to come out with a VAC crack before you'll see me on there. MMmmmm... CueSteam! :drool:

BTW!!!: 150th POST, and YESS!! I DO NEED A LIFE!

Cuesteam is against the law.................. but there is a program called FireSteam which works but I do not suggest you to use it.... (you can only play on cracked servers)

Reclutador

Reaction score
george7004 said:
civilr said:
Akkarin said:
I'd play. I like the normal maps mainly, haven't played any good custom maps.

LOL I only wish I could play, I got VACed on both my steam accounts because I got CueSteam and basically I like to -HaKoWnz0r- CS: 1.6 when I am bored. I don't know, I guess it's just fun to me, anyways I am waiting on a new version of CueSteam to come out with a VAC crack before you'll see me on there. MMmmmm... CueSteam! :drool:

BTW!!!: 150th POST, and YESS!! I DO NEED A LIFE!

Cuesteam is against the law.................. but there is a program called FireSteam which works but I do not suggest you to use it.... (you can only play on cracked servers)

PLEASE!! DONT USE ILEGAL METODS TO PLAY STEAM! BUY HALF LIFE 2!! its only 20€ now! ¬¬

Jordan K

Reaction score
george7004 said:

Lol, telling me the client I use is against the law and then suggest a working illegal client. What a classic. :hsdance: But anyways, yeah FireSteam never worked for me and it's just a rip off of CueSteam's files. So I'll take a **** on FireSteam...

Anyways, so yeah. I got pissed off and just bought the VALVe complete pack.

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
Guys just get back on topic and please stop talking about illegal ways of accessing CS:S without paying for it. Valve are a great company and make amazing games and diserve having theere games purchased its not as if its that expensive any more.

Jordan K

Reaction score
trev said:
Guys just get back on topic and please stop talking about illegal ways of accessing CS:S without paying for it. Valve are a great company and make amazing games and diserve having theere games purchased its not as if its that expensive any more.

Lol, go post that at SteamPowered.com's forums. They will throw things at you for real, even the most dedicated of VALVe's game fans don't like them all the time. Think about this... everytime VALVe releases and update for their games, what happens? Errors for thousands of people for atleast a week until they get off their lazy asses and fix what they messed up. They obviously don't know what they're doing, a group of college programming amateurs can do better than their team of apes. The truth is that almost 90% of the people that play Steam games don't like VALVe and they only put up with their bull**** because they want to play the games, this is why Steam's usercount is decending at a slow, steady rate. Everytime they **** something up, they lose some customers. I long to see the day that no one either plays or pays for VALVe's problems.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
whats the x10 tag because i just got css and how do i make this less laggy>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.