x10 Hosting Forum Cannot Login with Opera or Chrome in Linux

Status
Not open for further replies.

stgeorge

Reaction score
Works for me now too.
With Opera, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and QtWeb, (plus other Netscape based browsers).
In all my OS's
Good Job!

The other problem I had was with cPanel login being within a Frameset.
I could not use cPanel initially.

x10-cPanel-1.png

x10-cPanel-2.png

However the solution was to Click on Home in the second image which takes you out of the Frameset.

Last edited:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed that last time I logged into cPanel and it's quite annoying; would be nice if someone fixed it. Even though you can just click the Home button, it would be easier if x10 changed the <form> target to _top.

chanh.ong25

Reaction score
The new forum and the theme look good! Good work!

I seem not able to find any announcement about the forum change so I just wonder why the forum change?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
I seem not able to find any announcement about the forum change so I just wonder why the forum change?
No, there was no announcement for the forum theme change and the discussion related to the new forum has mainly been in this topic and a couple of others in the 'Feedback & Suggestions' forum. The new forum theme was announced just over a week ago when Corey posted in one of the topics in the 'Feedback & Suggestions' forum that Jake was working on a new theme.

The theme was likely developed for the following reasons
- It fixes the issue where some browsers were unable to login due to misplaced Login box.
- It's time for a change!

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Anyway, as this has now been implemented I'm closing this thread as it's gone off the original topic.
If you have any further suggestions please open a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.