x10 paid hosting questions

CJ023

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have searched and have not been able to find additional information about the x10 paid hosting service. I'm interesting in purchasing the service but wanted to know more info before doing so.

What are the details of the service? How many SQL databases do you get with paid hosting, how many domain names can be hosted... etc.

Does anyone have feedback for me? Preferrably someone who uses the paid hosting here at x10 and knows what they are talking about. Any info would be great!

By the way, I just need info for the static and advanced plans... need to decide which one would be best for me.
Edit:
I actually already found the answers I was looking for.... just did'nt look hard enough before I started this thread. Sorry everyone. I definitly think I'm going to go with x10 for my paid hosting needs. The only question that I do have is a simple one.

I currently use the x10 free hosting service.... well sometimes when I have issues it takes longer than expected for someone to get back to me.... I have waiting 3 to 4 days for a response on occaision. I would like to think that this is because I'm using free hosting and the people who pay for hosting get the most attention... Is this right? If I purchase paid hosting will I get support and answers to my questions sooner than I currently do with free hosting?

Thanks all!

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
as far as I know, paid hosting has it's own support system (within the client area), so I guess it would be faster.
I think you are right that the ones on paid plans have priority over the ones on free plans, would make sense

intertec

Reaction score
Yes, paid hosting get priority support! So people who pay get there questions answered first! Hope that helped!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Other day at 2:40am I submitted a ticket because DNS seemed to be going wonky all of a sudden.

2:42am I got an email notification that Corey had replied to the ticket with an answer.

Granted from what I gather, he already knew and was up fixing it, and that really -was- best-case-scenario, but it'll be tons faster to get answers by the Client Area ticket system than the free ones, partially due to that right now, the free system is being overhauled and theres more focus on the overhaul than the support tickets.

Paid on the other hand is staying normal, so the focus there is answering any tickets that come up :)

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Umm...I had questions and needed help with my paid advanced hosting account, I submitted a ticket and got an answer only a couple of minutes later....x10 takes care of it's members and by helping with something minutes after you ask for it is a great way showing that they are a good hosting company.

I hope you consider upgrading your account with x10hosting, service with them replying to tickets or help requests are always answered very quickly.

Picard1595

Reaction score
Yeah I have submitted a few tickets myself and they are instantly answer and any problems I have usually get fixed within an hour if not within minutes. x10 paid hosting is great and also they are very accommodating :)