x10exchange banners

kirtik

Reaction score
How do I centre x10exchange banners? They're always aligned to the left, even if I set padding in css or use the <div align="center"> code. Help?

I think something inn this bit might need modifying...?
HTML:
<IFRAME SRC="x10exchangereferralurl" width=468 height=60 marginwidth=0 marginheight=0 vspace=0 frameborder=0 scrolling="no">

cowctcat

Reaction score
Well the <center> tag and the align=center although they work they are not a valid element or atribute in the current versions of html/xhtml.
If you want to do it right you have to do some painful css

Wizet

Reaction score
Youch! Sorry, I can't help with you with that. I'm not very experience with it. I have no idea idea what I am doing but would this change it:

Code:
<center> 
<!-- x10 Exchange code begin --><!-- DO NOT ALTER THIS CODE! --> 
<script type="text/javascript"> 
  <!--
   document.write('<s'+'cript type="text/javascript" src="http://www.x10exchange.com/work.php?n=24&amp;size=1&amp;j=1&amp;c=&code='+new Date().getTime()+'"></s'+'cript>');
  //--> 
</script> 
<noscript> 
  <iframe src="http://www.x10exchange.com/work.php?n=24&amp;size=1&amp;c=" width="468" height="60" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe> 
</noscript> 
<!-- x10 Exchange code --> </center>

Last edited:

Domenico

Reaction score
Well the <center> tag and the align=center although they work they are not a valid element or atribute in the current versions of html/xhtml.
If you want to do it right you have to do some painful css

Painful? I disagree. All you have todo is add one think to your css and one thing to your html.

css:
Code:
.centerText {
text-align: center
}

html:
Code:
<p class="centerText">code</p>

Last edited:

kkenny

Reaction score
What domenico says is correct, although I wouldn't use the <p> tag, using the <div class="centerText">code</p>also works.