x10Hosting Double Everything Special!

Status
Not open for further replies.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Wait a second, is it 5x the space or is it 2*2*2*2*2x the space which is 32x, in short by buying multiple times will we double our space each time, or just go up by a fixed ammount?

OMG! If it's true you can upgrade to better than paid accounts!

bigjoe4

Reaction score
Um, I dunno actually, I assumed it would double each time, I'll ask in IRC

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't really think anyone would purchase more then one. After thinking it over, we will allow this up to TWO times.

Bigjoe, I will cancel and refund one of your orders.

-Corey

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I didn't really think anyone would purchase more then one. After thinking it over, we will allow this up to TWO times.

Bigjoe, I will cancel and refund one of your orders.

-Corey

Wow thanks Corey. *goes to mommy and try to convince her to buy*

sh4m3s

Reaction score
i just bought twice .

my question is if this will also give you privilege like a vip user?

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
No, it will not make you VIP status.

To the question about mailing... if you want to mail your payment include your transaction ID from the order you placed so I can get all the information needed from there.

If you need to figure out how much to send you can use:
http://www.xe.com/

It is pretty accurate on current exchange rates, payments should be equivalent to US Dollars.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
So how long doe sit last lifetime? Also if I buy 2 times for 10 bucks would it double twice?

rlodge

Reaction score
OK, I hope I did this correctly. When I tried the first time, it asked for an e-mail address. If I understood the answer before, I sign up as a new customer and use my current cPanel name.

Hopefully that is correct since I did the "Double it again" option. I guess I will know in about 24 hours.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If you use the credit card option, must it be USD on the credit card or is it possible if it has SEK? Does it convert automaticly?

Daniel S

Reaction score
I know if you use Paypal it converts so you could setup a Paypal account and add you credit card to that. because when I ordered some other products I am from the UK so it changed to GBP.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm guessing it would convert automatically for the credit card.

I added in the option to double it twice when you're ordering so you do not have to place two separate orders. I've also added in the ability to pay $3 extra to waive the inactivity timer for a year.

If you double twice the adfree account it will be as follows:
Starting:300MB
Double:600MB
Double Again: 1,200MB

Again remember, everything you host must do with your site. We do not do file hosting and we do not allow Warez. I don't want anyone ordering this thinking they can upload a ton of Warez. You will still be suspended.

-Corey

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm guessing it would convert automatically for the credit card.

I added in the option to double it twice when you're ordering so you do not have to place two separate orders. I've also added in the ability to pay $3 extra to waive the inactivity timer for a year.

If you double twice the adfree account it will be as follows:
Starting:300MB
Double:600MB
Double Again: 1,200MB

Again remember, everything you host must do with your site. We do not do file hosting and we do not allow Warez. I don't want anyone ordering this thinking they can upload a ton of Warez. You will still be suspended.

-Corey

So if I have uploaded templates I make for other ppl which I remove them after they payed, is that against the tos? Because that isn't really with my site to do...

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
So if I have uploaded templates I make for other ppl which I remove them after they payed, is that against the tos? Because that isn't really with my site to do...

I don't think, that should be a problem.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok I'll see tomorrow I might move back to stoli and purchase 2. This is forever right?
Edit:
Ordered and requested a domain change and server move in the order..

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
My mom did register for the "Client area" account. I hope it don't matter. I don't want to break the Swedish law (you need to be 16 to but something on the internet)
Edit:
wtf! I did order 2 "double EVERYTHING!" and it shows:
"Double it again! $4.95 One Time 04/19/2008"
as my only order. Why?

Ah my bad... Didn't notice "Addon"

Last edited:

sh4m3s

Reaction score
I am glad and proud to be hosted in x10hosting. i want to give big thanks to Corey and all staff here. if you remembered i ask for this kind of additional service last week. I'm really thank full that this kind of service is available now..

Status
Not open for further replies.