x10Hosting Double Everything Special!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjoe4

Reaction score
Corey I wanna buy the inactivity timer but it tried to make me buy the double thingy again, can you make me a special invoce for just the inactivity timer, + delete the other invoice? thanks.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Joe, please open a ticket in the client area requesting this.

The orders are pouring in so please bare with me while I work on making this as automated as possible. You guys are my beta testers before I put this offer in the next newsletter. ;)

Please feel free to open tickets in the client area regarding these orders if you have questions about them or something is not right. If an order is wrong or not showing up correctly just let me know and I'll adjust it!

rudrorc

Reaction score
I am from India and was so excited by your offer that I signed up for it almost as soon as I read it! Now eagerly waiting for the upgrades! (By the way I have gone for the 'double everything' offer and an annual inactivation prevention plan for $3 along with it) I love you guys at the x10Hosting. . .the best hosting service in the world??. . .well, don't know whether it's true for everyone out here but it's so surely for me!
Edit:
Hello! this is real urgent!. . .i seem to have made a mistake while ordering for the addons. . .i have opted for the double everything addon twice! is there a way to cancel the 2nd request? (Transaction ID:181910 & Invoice#830) or will the $4.95 that i have paid you the 2nd time go to waste? since i am from india it means a lot to me. However, I do not wish to cancel my previous order (Invoice#829). thanks in advance.

Last edited:

sh4m3s

Reaction score
Sir/Ma'am i just bought this service a few hours ago and then later my site has been suspended before the service i bought is activated(still pending) that i had already paid for it ...If my site is not acceptable in here anymore i wish i could get back my money because really really need it. maybe i will use it to buy a cheap web host that will allow my site..

I Just wanna share this

i just wanna explain this that i've had ask our local laws regarding this copyright thing. I own original copy of the mp3's available on my site and have the limited rights to use it listen to it and share it via listening through streaming in a low quality kind of media. but not allowing them to download the mp3. In return i had put link to our local store and amazon where they can buy the music.. So i think this is not Illegal content (Copyright Mp3) .. My site is main purpose is to share our music(via listening to it) around the world what our country has to offer and being proud of our music. I'm helping our local music community to promote and support our local music.

If you check my site i had put notes every page on it that it is strictly for streaming only and they have link where they can buy the music if it's available online(amazon).

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Sir/Ma'am i just bought this service a few hours ago and then later my site has been suspended before the service i bought is activated(still pending) that i had already paid for it ...If my site is not acceptable in here anymore i wish i could get back my money because really really need it. maybe i will use it to buy a cheap web host that will allow my site..

I Just wanna share this

i just wanna explain this that i've had ask our local laws regarding this copyright thing. I own original copy of the mp3's available on my site and have the limited rights to use it listen to it and share it via listening through streaming in a low quality kind of media. but not allowing them to download the mp3. In return i had put link to our local store and amazon where they can buy the music.. So i think this is not Illegal content (Copyright Mp3) .. My site is main purpose is to share our music(via listening to it) around the world what our country has to offer and being proud of our music. I'm helping our local music community to promote and support our local music.

If you check my site i had put notes every page on it that it is strictly for streaming only and they have link where they can buy the music if it's available online(amazon).

If you've readen the ToS you would have seen that it don't allow streaming either. But if you have bought a licens for it you should show it to a staff before you make the site oficial, am I right?

terakoh

Reaction score
Can I buy a Double Space & Bandwidth and a Double EVERYTHING?
In that case my space and bandwidth will be 4 times and everything else will be 2 times?

rlodge

Reaction score
OK....this went through perfectly. Everything doubled and doubled again just as promised.

The only thing I noticed, and it's not a big deal so I didn't see the need for a support ticket, was that the e-mail accounts and mailing lists show "0/ ". They used to be "0/5". Probably just a small glitch in the update because it was showing that I still have the ability to create an e-mail account.

edit: Sorry, I forgot to mention these numbers are in the cPanel, just in case I wasn't clear about what I was saying.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I am from India and was so excited by your offer that I signed up for it almost as soon as I read it! Now eagerly waiting for the upgrades! (By the way I have gone for the 'double everything' offer and an annual inactivation prevention plan for $3 along with it) I love you guys at the x10Hosting. . .the best hosting service in the world??. . .well, don't know whether it's true for everyone out here but it's so surely for me!
Edit:
Hello! this is real urgent!. . .i seem to have made a mistake while ordering for the addons. . .i have opted for the double everything addon twice! is there a way to cancel the 2nd request? (Transaction ID:181910 & Invoice#830) or will the $4.95 that i have paid you the 2nd time go to waste? since i am from india it means a lot to me. However, I do not wish to cancel my previous order (Invoice#829). thanks in advance.

I replied to your ticket about this.

I Just wanna share this

This has been taken care of.

Can I buy a Double Space & Bandwidth and a Double EVERYTHING?
In that case my space and bandwidth will be 4 times and everything else will be 2 times?
Not right now. It's currently a maximum of 2x :)

OK....this went through perfectly. Everything doubled and doubled again just as promised.

The only thing I noticed, and it's not a big deal so I didn't see the need for a support ticket, was that the e-mail accounts and mailing lists show "0/ ". They used to be "0/5". Probably just a small glitch in the update because it was showing that I still have the ability to create an e-mail account.

edit: Sorry, I forgot to mention these numbers are in the cPanel, just in case I wasn't clear about what I was saying.

I'll check into this.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Not right now. It's currently a maximum of 2x :)

So if I bought 2 double everything I still just get everything x2? So now I have 45 GB, so I get 90 GB instead of 180 GB bandwidth as an example?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
It would be 180.

I meant you can only buy 2 of these packages.

tondopie

Reaction score
I love this, I just sent in my $10 this morning... 5-7 days before I get awesomer hosting than the already awesomest hosting I have now! You are the greatest x10!

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
how long does it take? I ordered for more than 24 hours ago and it still hasn't updated...

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If you ordered ad-enhanced or the 1 year inactivity it will take a little longer as I'm still testing these out. Since ad-enhanced has multiple packages it's a bit harder than the adfree with it's single package :)

They will all be activated by the end of today.

-Corey

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If you ordered ad-enhanced or the 1 year inactivity it will take a little longer as I'm still testing these out. Since ad-enhanced has multiple packages it's a bit harder than the adfree with it's single package :)

They will all be activated by the end of today.

-Corey

YEY! Thanks Corey :) you are the best! :)

cheats

Reaction score
That's awesome! I'll just get $5 and do that! =)
Ends... the 18th.. yeah, I can get $5 by then. =P

terakoh

Reaction score
I have paid US$9.90 for 2x double everything! Thanks Corey for this great offer. =)

hci4e08

Reaction score
I will like to pay $10 dollars to upgrade my account.

Can someone tell me the best site to get the $10 by clicking ads?

Thanks a lot.

terakoh

Reaction score
I will like to pay $10 dollars to upgrade my account.

Can someone tell me the best site to get the $10 by clicking ads?

Thanks a lot.

I doubt you will be able to get $10 thru clicking ads unless you have tons of downlines. Adverbux is the best PTC site for me now but I am an upgraded member and have quite a number of downlines so I may still barely reach the $10.

Anyway, hope you will be able to get $10 soon so that you can take up this great offer. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.