XMB Forum - Great Forum, and Easy Installation. You can customize this forum alot.

pulse__xx

Reaction score
To download XMB Forum go to www.xmbforum.com if you need help with installation or anything not covered by the auto-installation, and documentation go to forums.xmbforum.com.

$D$2

Reaction score
'Tis a good forum system - I really like it.

Cheers for the post.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I saw that on your site. I <3 it. If I never fix up' my own forum I have made, I'll end up using that sometime down the road... :p

Cynical

Reaction score
Wow, that's a really nice board system... I don't really see why they call it the "extreme message board" but I really like how fast it loads, and the skin they have running for their forum (http://forums.xmbforum.com) is very nice, I would guess it's the default.

soten355

Reaction score
looks like a very nice forum, and it does load fast. nice find!

moose

Reaction score
Yeah, very fast load times. I'll have to wait untill more mods are developed for it.

soten355

Reaction score
Re: XMB Forum - Great Forum, and Easy Installation. You can customize this forum alo

yeah, and do they have like phpbb -> XMB converters?

pulse__xx

Reaction score
yeah they have xmb to phpbb converters i think read about it on xmbforum.com

moose

Reaction score
I never knew what exactly the converters do..

If you convert the xmb into a phpbb.. wouldn't it just turn into a phpbb forum?

Or do all the functions get built into phpbb??

soten355

Reaction score
no no, i mean if I have a phpbb forum can I find a converter to convert it to XMB?

viperfx

Reaction score
Re: XMB Forum - Great Forum, and Easy Installation. You can customize this forum alo

yep, with the right convertor u can use it to convert the database to xmb style, and so the forum will work properly.

Veivei

Reaction score

is there any bridge from XMB to Joomla?

QuwenQ

Reaction score

How is the server load compared to SMF?

QueenHawkeye

Reaction score

It seems pretty nice. I'll try it out when I actually have a use for a forum. xD

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score

Tried it, and I never really liked it, granted it is a couple years ago now so things could have changed.

They lack of (easy) customization, there are mods, but when I used it all mods required chaging of sourcecode (and in template files), and if you had a couple of them it was never easy to find exactly where to make the changes. And on every upgrade you had to redo all moddings.

Skinning just means changing colors in that forum, at least when I tried it couple years back, but frankly the supportforum looks exactly the same as it did then so I guess its still only colorchanges possible.

animewatch

Reaction score

Were can i download other themes for this forums