xo3.x10hosting won't allow me to access cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

geppettvs25

Reaction score
Hello.

I have been trying to gain access to my cPanel via the x10hosting portal by using the "Sign in" option in the upper right corner.

I am offered with the login credentials input boxes page, where I write my correct username and password after which I am redirected to a blank page with no further details.

The email services stopped working on January 20 but I can access my last emails via a roundcube self hosted install that I placed in my domain.
My webpage is http://geppettvs.x10.mx and my username used to be different than the one I am using right now but I had to use this because of ir I use the regular one I receive the next message:
x10Hosting 2015-01-29 12-05-38.png
Nevertheless, the website is working and we can see it live at http://geppettvs.x10.mx

I noticed this a couple of weeks ago but I have patiently waited for everything to come back to normality as usual but this time is delaying a bit more, that's why I am writing this.

Please let me know if I have to do something else or what information do you need to follow up this situation and please excuse if this is a duplicated post or not in the right place.

Thanks in advance.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
What is the email address you are using to login? I have a full, unsuspended account associated with the geppettvs.x10.mx domain name. You can PM/Email me, if you'd like.

geppettvs25

Reaction score
Hello leafypiggy,

I can't remember my email address associated to this account. I used a username in order to gain access to my cPanel always, is it there another way to authenticate my account thus unsuspending? I have the username and password for the account but as for the email address, I don't have it.

BTW: All the notifications were delivered to my main email at <lawlcensored>@gmail.com, but somehow, I could never use that for gaining access to this account.

Please provide a way to pm you as I couldn't find a way to do it in your profile.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

caftpx10

Reaction score
You may want to either remove, cut, replace or censor out parts of your email from your post as this could be picked up by a bot and could be used for spamming towards, stored somewhere else on the web and so on. :)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
You may want to either remove, cut, replace or censor out parts of your email from your post as this could be picked up by a bot and could be used for spamming towards, stored somewhere else on the web and so on. :)
Done :)

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
The email you have on your account is an @dia***d***te.info email.

Does this look familiar? If you can give me the full email address, I can migrate the account ownership for you.

geppettvs25

Reaction score
Ok Yes. I now know where does the problem reside. I am going to send a pm to you.

Thank you!

geppettvs25

Reaction score
Hello there.

I don't know what is wrong this time. This problem seemed to have been solved a few days ago but now the problem persist and I am experiencing exactly the same symptoms.

Any advice on this?

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.