Your Hosting Account is Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
you were suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to these forums once every 31 days to keep yourself active.

You can unsuspend yourself in your account panel.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
hi

my Hosting Account is Suspended :dunno:

queue id code is: BSRBTFEAIB3V

Hi future tank x-w,

Your account is suspended for inactivity, You can unsuspend yourself in account panel --> http://x10hosting.com/panel.php

You have to login to forums atleast every 31 days. login into cpanel or account panel not counted as activity.

future tank x-w

Reaction score
you were suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to these forums once every 31 days to keep yourself active.

You can unsuspend yourself in your account panel.

i have been active it .. but still suspended :dunno:

and i have entry the fourm and .. share the post .. today .. (( last 30 minutes ))
Edit:
Hi future tank x-w,

Your account is suspended for inactivity, You can unsuspend yourself in account panel --> http://x10hosting.com/panel.php

You have to login to forums atleast every 31 days. login into cpanel or account panel not counted as activity.

thanks

i have been active it .. but still suspended :dunno:

and i have entry the fourm and .. share the post .. today .. (( last 30 minutes ))

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
if you request an unsuspension before visiting the forums (here) your account might still be flagged as inactive if the script is run between your unsuspension request and your forum visit.

For instance: you request unsuspension at 1 pm through your account panel, but doesn't log into the forums until 2pm. If the script that checks if the accounts are active or not is run at 1:15pm your previous login, which is more then 31 days back, will still be recognized as your last visit and your account is placed right back into suspension state.

By looking at your suspension log, you were suspended yesterday, and has not since been unsuspended, so in your case it might be the unsuspension request you made has not been processed yet for your account.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.