!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

Mitch

Reaction score
I said i would bet if somebody else would bet too. But too bad that i lost. :(

My post: (on page 102)
If somebody else is willing to bet 100 credits, then i will bet 100 credits too (but on me).

So, possible jackpot 200 credits.

Last edited:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Let me break the news to you mate. Angel_Pie is a lady and not just any lady. She is my finance :)

and don't worry about the credits :p

Angel_Pie

Reaction score
Sorry Mitch...but i cant let my hubby down! He would never forgive me if he lost his credits... Good game!

Mitch

Reaction score
Let me break the news to you mate. Angel_Pie is a lady and not just any lady. She is my finance :)

and don't worry about the credits :p

Ok, i didn't knew that. I can't see if it is a he or a she when i look at the name. So i just use he.
Edit:
Sorry Mitch...but i cant let my hubby down! He would never forgive me if he lost his credits... Good game!

Ok, but it doesn't matter. I was really a good game, but the most people just got disqualified.

Last edited:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
No stress man, just thought I would let you know :p
This is the first time I have let anyone know. At one point we where 1st and 2nd on the arcade. Our day will come again. I just need 1-2 days straight to get my title back and she is the same.

Mitch

Reaction score

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I am not sure about that.
I dont think it wise to start a bookies office out of the forums :p
But a friendly bet every now and then cant hurt anyone :)
Just for that I would have put all my credits on my lady, she kick me in alot of games :O

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
[17:44:12] <@StatServ> NEW NETWORK RECORD 10408 channels on the network

:]

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Well I was over at a friend's today who was showing me their Xbox 360. Well, we fired up Call of Duty 4 and went on XBox live. As soon as we joined the server, and every game we picked, we were greated by spawn killing n00btubers. Geez, not even the PC is like that lol.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Happens, they also destroy the game for all.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Happens, they also destroy the game for all.

They don't destroy the game, they just get those stuck up gamers all mad and leave after a while. I personally enjoy playing with the n00bs and n00blets. Fun people to play with :biggrin:. While I may be a serious gamer, I'm not stuck up that much to not become a n00b on-demand, and when I do go n00b, I'll of course team kill, use n00bish weapons and spawn kill, and maybe cause lag for some people. While I'm not clan material, I do rack up a lot more kills than most clan players can manage in servers (and I get kicked for it as well, stoopid clans).

Last edited:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I have plans to do so when I buy my own domain name and set up my own dedicated server. And LOL, I'm the only person in my neighborhood who has a working wireless connection and internet connection. We have no power and yet I'm still gaming :p. A lightning bolt probably shot really close to my local power distribution station and knocked it out again.

EDIT: I can tell I'm the only network that can be picked up, because where I can always get 14 networks including my own when I scan, every time my laptop or my PSP scans, they pick up nothing BUT my wireless.

Last edited:

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
We have no power and yet I'm still gaming :p. A lightning bolt probably shot really close to my local power distribution station and knocked it out again.
I'm guessing you've got a UPS. We've got a similar set-up, our router is plugged into our UPS, and if nothing else is using it I can be online for a good couple of hours before the batteries go flat (I've got a laptop.)

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Which one are you using ?
http://www.defectalisman.com/examples/cpanel.rar
I recommend using that one as I have debugged it a little more and it uses on function instead of separate ones.
The error you are getting is more than likely exactly what it says, you are not using the object that you created.

I am using that one I think
Edit:
no it was something other. now it is working.

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Well I am sure that post wouldn't be where it is without those markers of 1k, 2k, 3k and so on :p

@tnl: you mean rmdir() throws an error cause it contains files. You would call unlink() with a loop on all the files in the directory....

Thanks, I'll look into doing it with that. Why can't rmdir() have an option to work recursively? Wouldn't it make more sense than having to waste time looping through them? There's an idea for PHP6 lol.

Edit: Any ideas why this PHP won't work? It's my final attempt at looping through and deleting the junk:

PHP:
<? 
 $workingDir = "./rmme"; 
 $openDir = dir($workingDir); 
 while($file = $openDir -> read()) { 
  if ($file != "." && $file != "..") { 
   unlink($file); 
  } 
 } 
 $openDir -> close();
 rmdir($workingDir); 
?>

When you run it, you get errors like this all the way through:
Warning: unlink(ww.test) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /home/tnl2k7/WWW/rmtest/rm.php on line 6
Warning: unlink(sdfg.me) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /home/tnl2k7/WWW/rmtest/rm.php on line 6
Warning: rmdir(./rmme) [function.rmdir]: Permission denied in /home/tnl2k7/WWW/rmtest/rm.php on line 10

I know what's up with the last one, but what about the unlink problems? This is getting annoying now :(.

Edit: I got it. I used this code, and CHMODed my ~/WWW folder to make it 777 (writable by all). I'd like a better fix, but if this is all I can do, so be it. Final code:

PHP:
<? 
 $workingDir = "./rmme/"; 
 $openDir = dir($workingDir); 
 while($file = $openDir -> read()) { 
  if ($file != "." && $file != "..") {
   $file = $workingDir . $file;
   unlink($file); 
  } 
 } 
 $openDir -> close();
 rmdir($workingDir); 
?>

-Luke.

Last edited:

Mitch

Reaction score
Let go bowling:
http://forums.x10hosting.com/arcade.php?act=Arcade&do=play&gameid=145

Beat the highscore of 156 (from Palito), or mine: it is 144 (139 as saved data)

Now beat my highscore (200)

(don't believe it view my screenshot)
attachment.php

Attachments

• bowling.jpg
    bowling.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Could try this
PHP:
$path='test/';
if ($dir = opendir($path))
    {
        while (false !== ($file = readdir($dir)))
        {
            if ($file != "." && $file != "..")
            {
                unlink($path.$file);
            }
        }
        closedir($dir);
        rmdir($path);
    }

:p