!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice Defec. I've put together a couple of functions (The one that chooses the colour for the Server Load on my Admin panel for example) but that's about as far as I've got so far.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You program OOP or just standard ?
Whilst you still getting to grips with the language try and move over to OOP(Object Orientated Programming). Its the proffered practice for most programming and will put you in good stead for other languages.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey, have you considered asking Namco if you can make a Pac-Man game to put up? I love playing Pac-Man!

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Thinking about it, you could make a pac man game using JS and CSS only(albeit not that good). The score and its history could use php and MySQL :p

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Try to do it tnl2k7! It'd be pretty impressive to see a Pac-Man game made entirely out of what you do, and not to mention with sound as well.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
This is sorta funny.
On the way down to Philadelphia, there was this sign that said
VMS Test In Progress
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

(This is an LED sign)
I guess VMS stands for Vehicle Message System?

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Can I finish the arcade first guys? I'm a little busy with that right now, but maybe later when I've got time, it'd be a laugh :p. Maybe Bryon should have a go though, I bet he'd beat anything I can do hands down lol.

Edit: WE'RE ONTO THE 100TH PAGE! WOOOO!

-Luke.

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Can I finish the arcade first guys? I'm a little busy with that right now, but maybe later when I've got time, it'd be a laugh :p. Maybe Bryon should have a go though, I bet he'd beat anything I can do hands down lol.

Edit: WE'RE ONTO THE 100TH PAGE! WOOOO!

-Luke.

And soon the 1000th post!

I am only on the 25th page lol

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, this is the 995th I think. To make it useful, please bear in mind that if you're suspended, you should use the request unsuspension link on the left sidebar :).

-Luke.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yep, this is the 995th I think. To make it useful, please bear in mind that if you're suspended, you should use the request unsuspension link on the left sidebar :).

-Luke.

what, suspended? why? me?

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Let's get the 1,000th then :).

Anyone know a decent method of deleting all the files in a directory then deleting the deleting the directory itself? Unlink() throws an error if it's got stuff in the folder when you delete? This is a PHP question, by the way.

-Luke.

Last edited: