!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
vigge_sWe, if you've got the time to do it then sure, go for it :).

-Luke.

Nathan H

Reaction score
Good luck if you try ;) i applied a few months ago and only just got accepted. I'm pretty sure this thread said somthing about no one liners *cough*

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Good luck if you try ;) i applied a few months ago and only just got accepted. I'm pretty sure this thread said somthing about no one liners *cough*

Does it? I thought it only was the crossfire section. *goes checking first post*.

With one line you mean one line or one sentence? Because that post was just a one liner if you count it with "one line" way

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Find a post with more than one line - it'll be hard going ;). I wouldn't worry about it, provided the thread doesn't get spam bombed with adverts or illegal discussion it's fine by me :).

Anyone got any ideas for something to add to the arcade? I really want to get on with adding new features once the rewrite is complete, so if anyone has any ideas whatsoever on what to add or improve I might send credits your way.

-Luke.

Nathan H

Reaction score
Hmmmm, ideas for the new arcade. More Games! Or maybe something that advertises what happening in the arcade on the forum welcome

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmmm, ideas for the new arcade. More Games! Or maybe something that advertises what happening in the arcade on the forum welcome

Referring to Productivity Zero (my self-written arcade with only two staff =P), not the ibProArcade installed here ;).

-Luke.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
ahhhhhh, ok. Get many hits?

Well done for making your own arcade.

Thanks. Not many since my major re-organisation a few months ago which ended up causing a week's worth of downtime, but an average of 50/day right now, generally more during weekdays than weekends (a lot from IPs which seem to be associated with schools lol), I seem to be one of a few people who change the domain when it gets a UK-wide block to spoof it ;). What people don't know is that I've been working on a new release behind the scenes for the last few weeks, rewriting the whole thing and adding more games. The database needs a complete redoing soon, but I'm finishing the admin panel and ratings first. I'm also adding a highscore system at some point, but this isn't going to be easy because of the number of variables that could potentially be different.

So, any ideas?

-Luke.

Nathan H

Reaction score
lol, a php form that can handle all the different variables then forward them all to one single variable?

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
My Website (Earthime Games) gets around 140-150 unique hits a month, which I think is quite good.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
In regard to your high score system. I understand what you mean. Some games (like golf) are the lower the score the better. You need a switch that determines the score type, maybe use a int to set it. Then you have unlimited options for score types. The problem I describe here I noticed the ibProArcade has troubles with :(

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Guys should go back to work.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Then of course you guys can screw around :D

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Those two sites are evil :p. Do you know how many times I've gotten those? It's bugging me now lol.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I am slacking :p

JK, busy getting my daily average post count back to 10 :)
Not an easy task I will say.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
It's an easy task if you screw around in our favorite forum; the gaming forum! :naughty:

Mitch

Reaction score
I am slacking :p

JK, busy getting my daily average post count back to 10 :)
Not an easy task I will say.

I am already happy if i have got 5 post a day as average post count. (I got currently 1.56 posts a day)