!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Lol at the confusion about the name, I always spelt the girl's name as Ashleigh, but there we go :p.
I've had my name spelt "Ashlee" and "Ashlie", I normally stick with Ash, less confusion that way.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
And vigge, that explains why there's been a major drop in forum spam (joke lol).

-Luke.

Lol hahaha. I better start write something interesting instead. But the fact is, I don't know anything interesting lol.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
I've had my name spelt "Ashlee" and "Ashlie", I normally stick with Ash, less confusion that way.

Lol, about the only confusion with my name is whether it's Luke or Lucas. It's Luke legally and I prefer that, but some people call me Lucas anyway; so I just gave up trying in the end. You can't really spell it wrong can you?

Lol hahaha. I better start write something interesting instead. But the fact is, I don't know anything interesting lol.

No, we know and love the spam. Gives me something funny to read most of the time lol =P.

-Luke.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Lol, about the only confusion with my name is whether it's Luke or Lucas. It's Luke legally and I prefer that, but some people call me Lucas anyway; so I just gave up trying in the end. You can't really spell it wrong can you?
I have a friend from school called Luke, and Because his surname begins with a S, people called him Luke S. which sort of changed to Lucas. He hates the name Lucas though.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
No, we know and love the spam. Gives me something funny to read most of the time lol =P.

-Luke.

hahahaha thanks :). So it is possitive thing then? I hate spam but well now I noticed I can't see if I spam myself lol

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
hahahaha thanks :). So it is possitive thing then? I hate spam but well now I noticed I can't see if I spam myself lol

It depends, if it's advertising I hate it. If it's general chat and spamming us with funny links I tend to like it; gives me something to brighten up my day a bit sometimes :p.

-Luke.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It depends, if it's advertising I hate it. If it's general chat and spamming us with funny links I tend to like it; gives me something to brighten up my day a bit sometimes :p.

-Luke.

hmmmm ok I should try to find a funny link to you in a moment.

Here you go: Gate VS Jobs

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
How big was the last biggest thread?
I can't find it on the Forums anywhere, I guess it was permanently deleted not Soft deleted. But I think it was over 2000 posts.