Who Loves Making Money? Please Review My Site.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay, this is one of many projects, I came to the idea of offering a unique service, or a service in a different way, in order for myself the corporate owner, and the customers to make hundreds a month.

I came up with this idea 4 days ago. I talked to people about them joining it, (so that I would make some startup money monthly)...and they agreed.

Well, now that I had customers, that can't leave me, (who would want to)...I created the site or started to work on it, YESTERDAY. Today at 10:13 PM It is complete.

Please REVIEW my site. Anything you like, anything you don't, please tell me EVERYTHING!...
The corporation is to launch by the end of this month the latest.

I know the logo needs some work, I really messed up with the word "Advert."

Premium Advert Solutions, is the name of the corporation, corporation papers are still underway. Chief Executive Office, is John Klyne, a 1 man company. Just the way I like it, heh, I keep all profits.

Well, when you review the site, you'll be glad you did (I hope) ...there is a lot in store for this, and for those who join PAS (Premium Advert Solutions).

Please review what you will on the site, :) Be constructive, don't just call it ugly or good. I want to know what I did well and what I did bad. I spent 2 days, on this, and most of the days were spent on the site, working with what I started (my great idea hah.)

Sorry I am excited, who said you can't start a company from scratch in 2 days, get customers in 4, and make a profit on a monthly basis from every subscriber. ( $10.00 to be exact!)

Well go ahead review it all...the subscribe button works also (a link on the bottom next to Terms & Conditions..where it says "join now").

Please feel free to judge, DO NOT JOIN IT YET! I REPEAT DO NOT PAY YET! I am serious, it is imperative.

The website URL is http://lagron.co.cc

Let me also note to x10hosting staff...(I made a quote request to upgrading to paid hosting, dedicated once again...I still have the quote and will upgrade if what I plan works as it should).

---
If anyone beleives I am advertising, please DELTE THIS POST, I do solemly swear I am not trying to advertise, even though this now seems suspicious. Review the site everyone, please.

Thank you.
Chief Executive Officer of Premium Advert Solutions (PAS); John Klyne

-------
I will give rep to those that review, and a raffle will be held, later for those who reviewed. Once the company launches, out of testing, at most by the end of the month, 3 lucky members will have the choice to be a part of this great advertising system, Yes that means, none of those 3 people will have to pay that $ 10.00 a month to be a member.

mattblog

Reaction score
I viewed this on a mobile so all may not be accurate. Logo background is white where as page background is a more tanned white. On mobile the tables don't o well and step 1 overlaps with picture. There's not really enough information as when I went there I had no clue were to start. The theme is nice. Blue and white is always a good choice. Or x10hosting. The only is, if this is going to be professional you should use a com or net or org domain. Are you using x10 to host?

justin.scherer14

Reaction score
The overall website is very clean and organized. There are few areas that I would work on. The first was mentioned above, the logo background is white whereas the background of the website is eggshell. Second, your 01 on the first page is hidden behind the picture. I do not know if this was meant to be but to me it looks sloppy. Third, I expected roll over effects for 01 02 03 04 and there were none. I would personally add these roll over effects because otherwise it is very confusing. My final thing is this, if you are going to be offering this service, you need to give it a little bit more of a push. It is a great website and you do say some great things on the website, but it really did not have that flair or edge that you would expect with most advertising websites. Do not get me wrong as this is a great website but maybe add a little flair to the website to get a little bit more of an edge over other advertising sites. Remember, you are advertising for advertising. Well that is my review. Sorry if it seemed horrible but I want you to have a great experience with this website and keep excited. I am excited to see what comes out of your website. :)

xcorphz

Reaction score
yeah i agree it's absolutely clean and well organized.. i think it'd look better in flash :D

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I viewed this on a mobile so all may not be accurate. Logo background is white where as page background is a more tanned white. On mobile the tables don't o well and step 1 overlaps with picture. There's not really enough information as when I went there I had no clue were to start. The theme is nice. Blue and white is always a good choice. Or x10hosting. The only is, if this is going to be professional you should use a com or net or org domain. Are you using x10 to host?
Okay so I should fix the tables. The site is being hosted by x10hosting. The domain name will be changed, I already have customers lined up, but when I start something new, I work to start it, with no money at all. So I went co.cc as a domain to start. I tend to have a good mind set, to work with what I have, and honestly I do not want to waste money on any of mywebsites, unless clients are paying for it. That will be the case when it launches.

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

The overall website is very clean and organized. There are few areas that I would work on. The first was mentioned above, the logo background is white whereas the background of the website is eggshell. To be honest, I am looking at that right now, and it is very un-noticeable...but i'll work to change itSecond, your 01 on the first page is hidden behind the picture. I do not know if this was meant to be but to me it looks sloppy. It was not meant to be, I lost an image when I was working on this, because I overwrote something. Third, I expected roll over effects for 01 02 03 04 and there were none. I guess I should work on my flash ... : ( I have never done flash before, I have some work ahead of me.I would personally add these roll over effects because otherwise it is very confusing. when you said roll over effects, what do you really mean? My final thing is this, if you are going to be offering this service, you need to give it a little bit more of a push. It is a great website and you do say some great things on the website, but it really did not have that flair or edge that you would expect with most advertising websites. Okay, so i'll try to get some flair...anyone know of something that would help the site? Do not get me wrong as this is a great website but maybe add a little flair to the website to get a little bit more of an edge over other advertising sites. Remember, you are advertising for advertising. Well that is my review. Sorry if it seemed horrible but I want you to have a great experience with this website and keep excited. I am excited to see what comes out of your website. :)

No it's not horrible, its constructive, thank you for your help.

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

yeah i agree it's absolutely clean and well organized.. i think it'd look better in flash :D

As stated for the past posts, I have never done flash before, but I guess I should learn something...maybe I'll just get my neighbor a free subscription for doing the flash on my site :)

-----
You have all helped a lot and I thankyou all for this, I will take your considerations and put them to use.

Thank you.
John Klyne

Last edited:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
ALL CAPS is not good when overused (like you did). Do I really need to explain why?

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Honestly I thought it was a good font to use and just stuck with it. And to be honest, you may think I'm a fool for not knowing, but I do not know why All CAPS is not good.

Sorry for this, but please explain.

Aside from what you posted... Leviathan, hows it going buddy?

justin.scherer14

Reaction score
If you need a good flair technique, look into JQuery. It is a library of Javascript and it is really easy to use. Also, it adds a lot more flair to a website than you might imagine. If you need help with it, I have no problem with doing that because I have just finished up the JQuery and javascript on my website.

Rollover effects I meant by when you roll on to the 02 03 04 etc. areas, you would think they would highlight or something. They do not. If you need me to explain this more I would be happy to elaborate. Again, if you need help on the website just ask, I have a good amount of knowledge, now, on web design and programming. I have recently been working with PHP and that is just a pain in my opinion but I am developing a program for my users to use. If you want to take me up on this offer then just PM me.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Layout and typography issues aside for a moment..

Please correct me if I have this wrong.

You are asking prospective marks to pay $10 a month for an advertising slot(s) on blog(s) that do not yet exist?

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Honestly I thought it was a good font to use and just stuck with it. And to be honest, you may think I'm a fool for not knowing, but I do not know why All CAPS is not good.

Sorry for this, but please explain.

Basically it's because all caps are harder to read. There is a lot of theory behind this conclusion and I'm not good at explaining thins in a simple manner so please read the following article and I hope it'll clear thing out: http://www.webdesignhelper.co.uk/design_elements/design_theory/design_theory9/design_theory9.shtml

And by the way I don't think you are "a fool for not knowing". This "all caps" thing is a common question in web design so I thought everybody knows about it. I was wrong and I'm sorry.

Aside from what you posted... Leviathan, hows it going buddy?

I'm fine, thank you. I don't get much free time these days so I'm not that active on the forum. By the way, how are you and how's business. I see you have new idea and I wish I can be more like you. You see I too have a lot of ideas and projects I work on but I tend to make them free and open source. I can't force myself to get some money out of them :)

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Layout and typography issues aside for a moment..

Please correct me if I have this wrong.

You are asking prospective marks to pay $10 a month for an advertising slot(s) on blog(s) that do not yet exist?

They are to exist, company should be up and running by August 1st. I already have customers lined up. The blogs or forums that they are going to pay to advertise on, is not going to be the reason they are going to want to stay. That is just our main service, but definitely not the only thing that is offered.

This is what the company provides...It provides people with advertising space on a blog, and forum that does not currently exist. It also provides members with member only content, some of which I have personally come up with. All related to making money.

The other thing offered, (The reason people would stay) is that there is a referral system.

Lets say you sign up, through the company site, and you were not referred to us by anyone, the company takes $ 10.00 for the services offered, and you get some advertising space, and can refer others to the site. If you refer someone and they join, they pay $10.00 a month, $ 1.00 is withheld by Premium Advert Solutions (PAS) and $ 9.00 is given to the referrer of this new member.

So...getting 100 people to sign is $ 900.00 for you on a monthly basis. There is more to it, and such, but its quite simple, the scripts alone cost about $2.5 thousand to get some things developed, but I am positive I'll receive a return on my investment with anyone one customer. Especially since the money I use for the site, I was going to gamble away anyways so might as well give it away for something I could use.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Basically it's because all caps are harder to read. There is a lot of theory behind this conclusion and I'm not good at explaining thins in a simple manner so please read the following article and I hope it'll clear thing out: http://www.webdesignhelper.co.uk/design_elements/design_theory/design_theory9/design_theory9.shtml

And by the way I don't think you are "a fool for not knowing". This "all caps" thing is a common question in web design so I thought everybody knows about it. I was wrong and I'm sorry. I understand, they never really bothered me, so I didn't think about it, but I'll change it I guess.

I'm fine, thank you. I don't get much free time these days so I'm not that active on the forum. By the way, how are you and how's business. I see you have new idea and I wish I can be more like you. You see I too have a lot of ideas and projects I work on but I tend to make them free and open source. I can't force myself to get some money out of them :)

Business, Businesses they are all going well, some fail, others rise, it's a game. You choose to gamble away money, or use it on something productive...whichever choice I take, the money disappears so might as well just make it productive. Yes I have soo many things going through my mind on a daily basis, I myself have no time, and the little time I have, I'm either helping the contractors with my house (YES, I'm re-building my home again, from the ground up :) should be about 3,000.00 sq. feet, 2 floors, nice big lawn, I will be adding a pool later in the back and a deck. It should look perfect.

Um if you set your mind to something you can do it. Anyone can do it. If you wish for a million dollars, you will not get it. UNLESS you develop a plan, and are dedicated, and follow up on your plan, are persistant, and visualize yourself succeeding, and working towards that goal you can do it.... I suggest EVERYONE that is reading this to go and buy a book called

"Think and grow rich" By Napolean Hill....it will change your life!

Leviathon you have script writing experience, I DO NOT. Heck I use bits and peices of things all over the place, after getting permission and barely put them together, or I buy the scripts and find it was garbage.

I even have a business idea in mind, I can guarantee a min of $1,000,000.00 profit a month, takes $ 100,000.00 to start up, and a team of web-developers...I don't have that kind of cash, or skills to create the site myself, If I could only get a professional to do the whole thing alone, and give him/her a share in the company maybe 20% of all stocks.

You do not want to be me. You may want my ideas, as do many people I come across, but life is not like that.You must give in order to receive.

Leviathon, how about I offer you an opportunity. If you are located in Serbia, this will not be great...but if you are interested message me. This forum, and in public is not made for such conversations.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Justin, and those who agree that some more effects should be existent. When I bought the layout, it was given in both flash, and static page content. I do not know much about flash, though I did take a course regarding it, and all other Adobe related courses, I am no great flash developer...let alone scriptwriter, or anything else like that. I just use what's at my disposal, and make the best of it.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You do not want to be me. You may want my ideas, as do many people I come across, but life is not like that.You must give in order to receive.

You got me wrong there, I have ideas I just newer thought about making money from them :)

Last edited:

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Any fool can scam money online, but hanging on to the cash is a feat few manage.

IMHO what we are looking at here in terms of the business model is a thinly vieled Ponzi scheme.

threedee

Reaction score
Viewed your site, and overall the layout and design may look good. But there could be a lot of areas to improve on. I'll speak about my review in regards of a prospective advertiser, or regular readers' view.

You want advertisers or other users to use your service, so it means that the information they will get from your site is important - hence maybe there could be a lot of improvement in the presentation of your content. This includes the size of your content, and your font size (current size may not be readable to all) and the proper use of capitalization as well (as mentioned in a previous post). If you are going to provide services, readers and serious, prospective clients will always be turned on with and look for professionalism - and you can start this with a good content presentation.

The images are of good support to your overall content, but minimize the size as it can get the attention more and maybe a little distracting for some. Note that if one wants to advertise on your site, or rent your services, they would possibly want to read more about your service details and not view images on your site, unless this is part of your portfolio or you are putting up a gallery. A juicier content will also work to your advantage especially when people want to specifically know what benefits they will get from your service.

Cheers.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Any fool can scam money online, but hanging on to the cash is a feat few manage.

IMHO what we are looking at here in terms of the business model is a thinly vieled Ponzi scheme.

I looked up what a Ponzi Scheme means, didn't know about such things.

I basically sat down one day and said, "Oh my god" such a good way to make money by referring people to join. Yes that is a way to make money, but we do offer the advertising we say we do and the company only takes $ 1.00 to pay for the hosting/bandwidth/domain and it's administrator.

I understand what you are trying to say with that message, that is not originally what I intended, I just wanted to offer advertising to people for a cheap price, and let people as well as myself make some extra cash on the side by getting people to join PAS Services. The people people that joined PAS Services, the more money for the company=more money for me on a monthly basis.

That is what I am all about, I am all about making money on a monthly basis.

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
So I worked on some flash and such on the site....

What does everyone think? Once again thank you for your input and information.

http://lagronsinc.com/pastest/

Is the new site location.

Also I know there are some random long gray lines...I am not sure on how to fix this let alone have no idea how to delete it...
Anyone know?

And above that...the privacy policy I have page, is too small that is also something I do not know how to fix...any help on that would be great..but please do not comment on that since I know it's an issue...once again I'm no great coder just a guy that knows html and well flash is nothing compared to html I think.

Last edited:

ray45378

Reaction score
Nice site, don't know about the grey lines....However the text is a little small I find, and I'm sure you will be correcting small errors. ie: in the affiliate section 2x4ths as you say, should be one half. ;)

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I would change text size if I knew how to change page size hehe...

Yea I said 2/4ths to make the number seem bigger...I guess 1/2 seems bigger than 2/4ths... I'll change it.