TechAsh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This is not fair to me

my account until now havent been unsuspensed

i want it to be unsuspense now
    hiya, I am having trouble editing my site through front page, ie i cant login. I am also getting the follwing error when trying to submit a report form from the site :
    Not Found

The requested URL /_vti_bin/shtml.exe/secure/lob.htm was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at www.layobservers.x10hosting.com Port 80 is this a temp problem on your side? I have checked the forums and it seems the server was rebooted but should be ok now. Any ideas? many thanks g
    hi, i have been suspended again. could you let me know why this is please. last time it was for inactivity, i am slowly building up activity on the site, is there a way to avoid this happening again? many thanks G
    yah but recently i got problem with one of my site(i mean two )my two site ain't working there was a error i don't know i ain't done some unusual .
    I'm currently on one of the Free server's (And have been for a while), they are usually much better than they have been over the past couple of days.
    hmm!!! thats it because i sign for free! this is what happened i get nothing! thank you Techash for the info
    The server's are not always down. They have just been having some problems recently.
    If you want really reliable server's I recommend you upgrade to one of our paid plans.
    TechAsh Pls Unsuspense My Hosting Account Bceause need It For Emergancy ..... I Install halfway Something I Scared damage that program....
    eiiii kongratz for your promotion techash ;)
    if you have any question about JM you can contactme ;)

salu2
    grettings
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…