Account Problem - Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overton

Reaction score
Below is a screenshot of my cPanel results for the Cossacks server and the results shown using http://x10portal.uni.cc/serverstatus.php, both screenshots were taken at exactly the same time.
My cPanel results have been like that for over a week now, I have made 2 topics and 1 staff ticket, you dont seem to know anything about it.

Here is the evidence, if it isnt fixed tonight I will be switching hosts to one that does know if there is a problem with my account.

Here is the picture.

Cossacks.jpg

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
you mean mySQL? There is no way checking the online status of mySQL with such scripts, since the firewall blocks those requests.

If you mean your site is down, it's up for me.

Overton

Reaction score
you mean mySQL? There is no way checking the online status of mySQL with such scripts, since the firewall blocks those requests.

If you mean your site is down, it's up for me.

OMFG!!!

I A THE ONLY ONE WHO CANNOT GET ON THE SITE!

I HAVE SAID THIS 4 TIMES TO 3 DIFFERENT MEMBERS OF STAFF!

YOU SHOULD KNOW THESE THINGS, ITS CALLED COMMUNICATION!

Note: Sorry for being angry but I have LITERALLY explained it several times and nobody seems to know whats wrong...my cPanel is reporting the site to be offline when it is ONLINE.
I CANNOT get on the site, I get a 404 error...same as its been for 7 days...

Cyclone103

Reaction score
Wow....that sounds bad....

The strangest thing is that they are showing conflicting statuses. Cpanel is up on one and down on the other, and MySQL is up on one and down on the other.

How are things right now? When did you last check?

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
hmmm. That's weird with the 404's... It maybe could have happened that your IP got blocked by the firewall, but I'm not sure that would show 404's...

Try making this:
1. Clear your cache of the browser
2. Open CMD, and type "ipconfig /flushdns" without the quotes
3. Shut down the computer
4. Go to your router/broadband/the box you use for the internet (you know...)
5. Turn it off for about 10 seconds, then turn it on again. Turn on the computer again

It may work now may not. If it doesen't, you could check if it's your ISP.

Go to the network properties, (in vista: control panel -> Manage network connections -> right click on yours and choose "properties").

Now choose "Internet protocol version 4".

Choose "Use the following DNS server adresses" and fill in:
(in that order)

Check if it works now.

Overton

Reaction score
Vigge, Ill do that now.

Cyclone, its been like this fr 7..LONG days...Im trying to run a game and the users are getting annoyed just as much as I am...its ridiculous.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
ask for your IP to be un-banned

its a mod_security problem

after so many errors against mod_security, it bans your IP from the server

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Ummm.. hmmm

thanks?

I know what happened.

In your ticket, ask for you IP to be un-banned, and supply them with your IP address..

Don't insult things you havn't tried

Overton

Reaction score
I have the right to be annoyed after 7 days of about 100 attempts, commicating the same message several times, trying to put points accross, etc etc...

compwhizii

Banned
Reaction score
No you don't. I'm becoming sick of users yelling at us for trying our best to help. You need to grateful what you're given is free. So please, before I lose all patience and stop helping users, change your attitude.

Overton

Reaction score
No you don't. I'm becoming sick of users yelling at us for trying our best to help. You need to grateful what you're given is free. So please, before I lose all patience and stop helping users, change your attitude.

1. The customer is always right doesnt apply here or something?

2. You didnt bother to read my post yesterday, you posted a completely useless response, which happened to be something I had already done, if you had read my post you would have known that.

compwhizii

Banned
Reaction score
1. The customer is always right doesnt apply here or something?

2. You didnt bother to read my post yesterday, you posted a completely useless response, which happened to be something I had already done, if you had read my post you would have known that.

I'm not staff. Thus any support you get from me or any other non-staff member of the forums has no guarantee of quality.

This is no longer official support. I don't know why you won't just use the new system and wait. If you're impatient you can just go elsewhere. I really doubt anyone will miss you.

Status
Not open for further replies.