Votes: 3 5.4%
  • 45-59

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • 60-99

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

merrillmck

Reaction score
I know a lot of people here are young so I'm curious what a poll will look like ...

fguy64

Reaction score
I was born before Bob Dylan recorded his first album

fguy64

Reaction score
Oh ... LOL. And all this time I thought that was your face on your picture.

No, although my countenance is often as gloomy looking. That's an old picture of Dylan, probably from the '80s. Now days he makes Vincent Price look young and vibrant.

zen-r

Reaction score
I seem to remember that last time I saw a poll like this somewhere on x10, the results showed that there were a large proportion of children around 12 to 15.

Oldies like me seemed to be in the minority. I'm not all that old, but I feel like it when mixing with some of the people here!

The poll had confirmed the suspicions which I'd had up till then - based on some of the posts' content, attitude, & style of writing (& dare I say it, grammar!)

That said, I very often can't tell the age of another poster, & many the time have I had perfectly intelligent, mature conversations here with people who later turned out to be a lot younger than I'd imagined.

As to me voting in this poll: I'll wait till a few more votes have been cast, so that it doesn't become too obvious which category I'm in! ;)

Edit :
Oh ... LOL. And all this time I thought that was your face on your picture.

I'd better change my avatar to Brad Pitt, if people like you are so easily misled!

Last edited:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Old enough to know not to answer such polls. But not as old as some who have stated their age. Go figure.

rlodge

Reaction score
Old enough to know not to answer such polls. But not as old as some who have stated their age. Go figure.
Ouch! That really hurt! :lol:

(I say that since there is only one other person who even hinted their age that may be older than me.);)

rumblebear

Reaction score
Born before the death of JFK, less than a dozen people had been in space, and I think the Integrated circuit had just recently been introduced...

Joshua203

Reaction score
well i voted too but i sure as hell aint gonna shout it here ....lol

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm the same age as the main man big C! (well close) :biggrin:

jensen

Reaction score
Thought there were more teenagers but interesting to see a nice spread of age groups. The excellent support could be the attraction or is it the disucssion section that pulls in the crowd?

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
There used to be awesome support, until someone left I think his name began with a B...lol j/p!