Big problem

firesteel

Reaction score
Wizet?

How did you handle today? I would think several of us would be interested in your welfare.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
The thing is once I get back to school nothing will be the same again. Also I didn't run I walked then ran.

Remember the why I quoted "friends".

Well part of it was my problem because I smashed a bottle on the floor >.>
That is no reason to feel ashamed! I meant real friends, some of them who would actually protect you. Or give the appearance of security, whatever works. Tell us how you did today.

Wizet

Reaction score
hey wizet, still alive? lol I hope nothing bad has happened :(

I am still alive and the day went as normal. Thank you God! :bowrofl:

That is no reason to feel ashamed! I meant real friends, some of them who would actually protect you. Or give the appearance of security, whatever works. Tell us how you did today.

Dude I'm going to say this one more time I have no real friends. None of them would protect me. They have no appearance of security. I did good today nothing serious happened except for my paid tutoring class.

Wizet?

How did you handle today? I would think several of us would be interested in your welfare.

Well I'll just this again I am fine and still living. I did nothing to change myself. It's almost like everyone forgot about that situation.

kkenny

Reaction score
Dude I'm going to say this one more time I have no real friends. None of them would protect me. They have no appearance of security. I did good today nothing serious happened except for my paid tutoring class.

No offense, but if you really have no friends, that may be a sign that your on the computer too much, and not socializing enough. Just a life symptom.

Wizet

Reaction score
I find that offensive. I do have friends just not the protective kind.