Important Errors when trying to login / reply for inactive email

fairy40

Reaction score
Hello,

x10hosting since being online now for over 10 years has always had in our TOS that you must login to your x10hosting dashboard / panel at least once a month in order for us to track if an account is active or not. As the email stated login into the hosting direct admin panel ( x11.x10hosting etc) FTP, or emails do not count toward this.

During this span of time we have also blocked and unblocked countries access to our system as we have seen abuse increase and decrease in those countries.

Most error codes relating to login are geared around the users current country being blocked in our system.

For these errors we are allowing all existing customers to still access our services but this requires us to take an extra step on our end to let these accounts in.

Please post your error codes in this thread so we can keep track of these. Please note each time you get a new error code the old one is removed from our system. If you get an error code please do not try again, post the code in this thread and wait for our team to update you.
So sorry didn't read properly and tried to log in again, I'm so sorry for the trouble. My error code is Error code E86A554C1C0EF08E0

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So sorry didn't read properly and tried to log in again, I'm so sorry for the trouble. My error code is Error code E86A554C1C0EF08E0
This error is indicating you are using a VPN or proxy network.

bookzsho

Reaction score
Error code EA249B9ADBEC0C9C1. Please go to the support forum for assistance.

Please, add my IP to whitelist. I'm never violate or abuse anything. My account was about to delete, I want to recover

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Error code EA249B9ADBEC0C9C1. Please go to the support forum for assistance.

Please, add my IP to whitelist. I'm never violate or abuse anything. My account was about to delete, I want to recover
Make sure you are not connected to any VPN or Proxy services, that error code indicates you are using either of those.

pslat

Reaction score
Hi, I've been directed here from the Discord forum. I have been trying to request a password reset as required since September but was getting nothing back.After the enquiries today it seems the reset emails are going to an old email address which I had when I set up the account years ago but no longer have access to since 2017. Is it possible to have this email changed please? I am sure I have logged in to support as required per month but the web site has now gone offline. Any help would be appreciated.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I've been directed here from the Discord forum. I have been trying to request a password reset as required since September but was getting nothing back.After the enquiries today it seems the reset emails are going to an old email address which I had when I set up the account years ago but no longer have access to since 2017. Is it possible to have this email changed please? I am sure I have logged in to support as required per month but the web site has now gone offline. Any help would be appreciated.
Can you shoot me a direct message here on forums with the email name you wish for it to be changed to?

studioawesome

Reaction score
Hello,

Earlier this week I logged in at https://x10hosting.com/login
because of the inactivity notification emails.

I even did the password reset yesterday because "Most users who have received an inactivity email will need to do a password reset paragraph". And logged in again. But today a few minutes ago I still got an final warning inactivity email.

Haven't noticed any error codes. But when I click on the link in the email which directs to https://x10hosting.com/portal/ an X10hosting page with a "404 page not found" comes up. There's also an orange "click here to go home" button. Also, the menu is reachable and via "sign in" and login select, it's possible to reach https://x10hosting.com/login and login (or reset password). But it seems that isn't registered as activity (because of the emails)

Am I doing something wrong or is there a problem with the inactivity notifications I'm receiving?
I don't know what to do right now, could you please have a look?

Help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

tuasiste

Reaction score
I receive the following message when I try to enter my hosting control panel:

User Name: verx10mx

Failed to create login token: Login failed. Please refresh the page and try again.. If this account was just created, it may take several minutes to become available

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I receive the following message when I try to enter my hosting control panel:

User Name: verx10mx

Failed to create login token: Login failed. Please refresh the page and try again.. If this account was just created, it may take several minutes to become available
Looks like your account was broken in transit when we migrated to DirectAdmin back in December 2019.

Do you have your own set of backups or do you want me to attempt to re-do the transfer with the backups we have from that time?

google54

Reaction score
Hello!
I have problem with login and my account is suspended. Check it please: E56779CB82CFAE31A

novogami

Reaction score
Please help me fix this: Error code E82F5DC2959EFEBBC. Please go to the support forum for assistance.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Please help me fix this: Error code E82F5DC2959EFEBBC. Please go to the support forum for assistance.
The country you are in are not currently eligible for free hosting, however since you are a long time user I have added an exception to your account so you should now be able o login.

jrsiebz

Reaction score
Error code EDBE07C3457FDE317. Please go to the support forum for assistance.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Error code EDBE07C3457FDE317. Please go to the support forum for assistance.
This block was due to 10 failed login attempts. I have removed this. Please use the forgot password feature to prevent this from re-occurring.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
HI,
When i try to connect I obtain the enxt message: Error code E2967D419230FD8B1. Please go to the support forum for assistance.
This block was also due to 10 failed login attempts. I have removed this. Please use the forgot password feature to prevent this from re-occurring.

aelinix1

Reaction score
Hi,

I reset the password but when I try to log in I get the error ED9B186947313A1D8
please help, thank you

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

I reset the password but when I try to log in I get the error ED9B186947313A1D8
please help, thank you
That means the country you are in is currently not eligible for free hosting. As an existing user of a few years I have of course set an exception for you and you should now be able to login to your account.