Free Domain(Read This)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fierce

Reaction score
Can some1 pls register eraoferadication.net for me..i'll give him/her all my credits and do anything he/she asks...

yeah.. i don't have a cc:happysad::bowhs::bowhs:

LunArFoX-

Reaction score
... Why do you want some one to do that for you? And.. eraoferadication.net?

What?

fierce

Reaction score
... Why do you want some one to do that for you? And.. eraoferadication.net?

What?
I DON'T HAVE A CREDIT CARD and
i need the domain for a turn-based game..that's almost finished..so the domain will be the name of the game..if any1 can help me pls do ..
Thx in advance..
fierce:drool:

worhund

Reaction score
Is there someone with a creditcard, who could help me register one? I don't own a creditcard, and I could a domain very well.. Please PM me ;-)

Last edited:

trivedi

Reaction score
just got a site, so its still working if anyone was wondering. it didnt work first time around but delete the cookies as people have said here previously. I used firefox so whoever said it doesnt work in firefox didnt do it properly. Tools menu, clear private data and tick the cookies to clear it if you need to.

cursedpsp

Reaction score
You dont need a credit card for paypal do you?
Edit:
Also why does it NEED to be *.net? I always use *.co.cc - Im only 15 and i dont have a credit card so i use co.cc :D

Last edited:

Divinorum

Reaction score
Incredibly useful this is, if I ever need an extra I'll probably keep this in mind.

Maybe I can begin my other project now.

Thanks for the heads up.

rogerbf

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip - have registered a .com for free. Turned off auto renew. Am going to use simple forwarding (with Register.com banner) for the first 60 days until I redelegate it to my site. Many thanks

terakoh

Reaction score
Did anyone actually managed to transfer the free domain to another domain hosting? Care to share, thanks?

moifotki

Reaction score
I did. Only that you have to do - 1. change DNS server names into ns1.x10hosting.com etc. (for x10hosting) and 2.go to hosting cPanel and add parked domain...and after 24-72 hours it have to work))

QueenHawkeye

Reaction score
I've heard that it's a pain trying to transfer domains from register.com to somewhere else. [I asked the same question a couple months ago.]

I'll probably try and call them within the next week or two, when I'm not so busy. @_@

char01

Reaction score
ok this is not good. So I can't benefit without credit card! :rant2:

terakoh

Reaction score
I've heard that it's a pain trying to transfer domains from register.com to somewhere else. [I asked the same question a couple months ago.]

I'll probably try and call them within the next week or two, when I'm not so busy. @_@

This is bad. =/ Do keep us update if you manage to find out more about the transfer, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.