Free Domain(Read This)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zen-r

Reaction score
why 60 days and not before a year ?????

60 days is, I believe, the minimum time allowed (you can't transfer until 60 days are up). You could then leave it until the full year is up before transferring - but don't leave it too late!

deathball619

Reaction score
Can't you get one for a year payment free because I don't have a credit card instead of asking for your credit card number when you sign up?

sam_m_w

Reaction score
I got a new domain
Thanks Corey, and Congratulation for the wedding

coupin

Reaction score
Thanks, this really came in handy as I was able to register for a free domain without any problems. But if I read the small print correctly, I would suggest to those who want to particpate to do so soon because as I was registering I read somewhere that this offer is ending November 1, 2008! So if anyone would still like to register a free domain you have about one day left!

terakoh

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have transferred my domain to another registrar.
Actually, there isn't really a need to transfer the domain. Read my blog at squidoo on my experience in transferring the domain.

Check it out here.
http://www.squidoo.com/domaintransfer

Last edited:

ssdtonoy

Reaction score
thanks but if there was no credit card then it would have been better. I also need a domain desperately. Can anyone please tell me what I can do without any credit cards?

Thanks

dirtracer36

Reaction score
thanks but if there was no credit card then it would have been better. I also need a domain desperately. Can anyone please tell me what I can do without any credit cards?

Thanks

Get yourself a gift card type credit card at Walmart. If you have access to Walmart, some folks don't. Or see if a friend or family will do it, good luck with that one.

coupin

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to register a domain after 1 november?

Well I checked the link today and up until signing in it seemed as though this offer is still available. I cannot say positively for sure because I did not complete the entire process, but I guess it would not hurt to try. As I said before, it is possible I was reading the deadline for something else, because since that time I have not seen anything else to indicate that it would be over by Novemeber 1st. Hopefully they are still giving away free domains for a year as it turned out to be a good deal for me.

simpleboy

Reaction score
please register me a domain if anyone have credit card
i shall be very thankful to you.
Please pm me

please
please

gmshed

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if this offer is still up? Because the page is there and everything but when I get to the cart it has the domain for a price..

boba899

Reaction score
Order a domain, but always get asked for the price of a domain for a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.