Free webhost, safemode off, php with no restrictions ALL BS READ IT!

osaeed2003

Reaction score
I signed up like 3 weeks ago with *another host*. omg they completely lied there asses off. they said that they offer Safemode-off, php non restrictions, servers are always up,
100gb bandwidth and 350mb space sound good? yea thats what I thought.

So i'm installing joomla after signing up with them, and the thing transfers and all of a sudden I get errors while transferring wtf.

Well, after the admin helped me, i got my site up and whenever i upload plugin/extension in joomla, i get SERVER TIMEOUTS- jeez thats awful.

So i canceled/terminated there web host site and took off. I had enough with them.

Then I got a paid plan at x10hosting and i cant say ****, because its so damn smooth, its like taking a hot knife slicing through a cold butter. I got a email from Daniel and he said where the hell was I and stuff and here is what I replied:...

Dear Daniel:

Thanks for the message. I already got a paid webhosting plan from X10hosting.com. Your servers seem to be very unresponsive many times, and yes i know its a "free" plan, but I had to many server timeouts and I was already annoyed.

X10hosting has a 3 types of free plans with different specs. I chose the one that had no ads and it was much better responding. It was free, and yes there servers had problems, but you can't beat there monthly paid plans too. Also, tell me which web host does monthly plans AND yearly plans eh? The last time I checked the world wide web and not a single web host offers monthly to monthly basis plans just only year to year basis. Now Im on a paid plan and I absolutely will never, ever go back to a free server. I mean you get server issues for what you don't pay for :).

I can say you guys have a wonderful customer assistance, top notch. It was just the servers that were buggy alot.

If i want to be your customer, then I want a service that doesnt give me god damn timeouts, errors, ftp errors, php with completely no restrictions at a free price, or im out!

Thanks,

Omar

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have had trouble with that host too (I wont say the name). I started a blog hosting service, and because it got no visitors it was terminated (I don't care), well, atleast what I got told.

It never were terminated, and now they spam me with that I am using slow mySQL querries but I don't care so I just ignore it.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
yep! that it is. thats why we have the most members *according to me*

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, x10 is a very good webhost.

sunils

Reaction score
Thank you Omar for your positive and motivational feedback. Its these types of appreciations and criticisms from users have helped us to serve you better.

In x10 you will not have any problems since you are not on a free servers. Paid servers are maintained well by our server techs. As for the free servers, they are also maintained by server techs, but since the service is free, we have a large userbase in these servers, so there is a little downtime in those servers because of over load. But that will be rectified in the coming days.

Once again i thank all the x10 users for their tremendous support for us on behalf of x10 team.

Zdroyd

Reaction score
WOW SO MUCH PRAISE FOR X10!

But yes... x10 is the best for that reason...

Maybe we should just create a whole board just for x10 compliments! That way we can all say thank you by filling up the servers! Yea!

kkenny

Reaction score
WOW SO MUCH PRAISE FOR X10!

But yes... x10 is the best for that reason...

Maybe we should just create a whole board just for x10 compliments! That way we can all say thank you by filling up the servers! Yea!

that would be... unique and somewhat cool :)

Zdroyd

Reaction score
Yes "unique" And I said it Yea!

Lol, but it would be a lot easyer than having compliments scatared all around the forum... If they where all in one place we could all say the following:

YEA X10 ROCKS!!! WOOT WOOT, etc, etc...

But in our own "unique" ways....

But where to put the "Compliments about x10" subboard?

Dan

Reaction score

Lol, but it would be a lot easyer than having compliments scatared all around the forum... If they where all in one place we could all say the following:

I think if they did that, they'd have to make it so that you don't get any posts added to your post count. Otherwise, people will post "I love x10" in every thread which I expect there will be lots :)

Dan

Reaction score

I think if they did that, they'd have to make it so that you don't get any posts added to your post count. Otherwise, people will post "I love x10" in every thread which I expect there would be lots :)

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
I think if they did that, they'd have to make it so that you don't get any posts added to your post count. Otherwise, people will post "I love x10" in every thread which I expect there will be lots :)

And my fan club of all the people I've suspended or terminated (or banned in some cases) would come along and flame an everyone :p.

Nah seriously, x10 is cool; I'm proud to be a part of it :).

-Luke.

Last edited: