game: kill the above user

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but ther's a whole ton of me so I have no problem killing you.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
no, you're already dead, and all the ichwars are standing in rings around you to jump on you if you ever rise from the dead.

zen-r

Reaction score
But you missed one back-up clone I had made of myself earlier.

Then, as punishment for not describing how you had made your killings, I put a funnel in the mouths of you & all your clones. I then pour in several pounds of carpet tacks.

I then throw you all in the direction of a giant magnet. The tacks come flying out right through your bodies, neck, head etc towards the magnet. Needless to say, you are all quite dead.

I mop up the blood (like to keep the place tidy!)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but unfortunately, the strawberries, made us a bit hardier than that. the tacks never made it through us, and then we all vomited them up on you. ouch! you're dead.

zen-r

Reaction score
Fortunately I had some carpet on my head (there's nothing odd about that. hehe). So the carpet tacks went into that.

I then put an apple in your mouth, spray you with olive oil, & cook you at 220C for 80 mins.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but the olive oil keeps the heat off of me because a weird chemical change that happens when it interacts with the nutrients from those strawberries that are now in my skin. so when you open the door at the end of 80 mins, I pop out at you and grab you and stuff you into the oven and slam and lock the door. after 48 hours, I peek into the oven. Yep, zener's remains are almost totally burnt up, I turn up the heat another 180 degrees just for good measure and walk away.

zen-r

Reaction score
Thanks for the heat, I feel lovely & toasty now. Got a nice suntan as well. Shame it had to end.

Any how, I've now reluctantly come out of the oven, taken a crossbow, & fired it through that apple. Oops, forgot to take the apple out of your mouth first.

You're dead.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Since zen-r was forced to post all the above on a dial-up connection by me, ichwar was easily able to dodge the arrow. ichwar teams up with me and entraps zen-r before killing him with cockroaches.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Before he killed zenr, I bribed ichwar with peanut butter. Then we all turn on you like some zombie movie and make you watch Chris Crocker until you brain melts. You wake up in the underworld screaming...

zen-r

Reaction score
zenr is dead, but zen-r is still alive!

I go running with Twinkie to keep fit, but at just the right moment I distract him & he runs right into that sign in his sig with sharp edges - cutting him in 2.

I put a sheet over the motionless corpses of Twinkie1 & Twinkie2, & quietly walk away.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
and you walk right into a group of ichwars all holding long knives pointed at you, and you impale yourself and drop down dead. we all wipe of our knives (who want zener's blood on our knives?) and walk away watching where we are going.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
But I switched the sign, and the strawberry high ichwar went to a prop store instead. When you finally impaled him, or thought you did, it looked so real you turned around triumphant. That is when zenr let his beat out on you, beating you sensless with the fan in SS Bros Brawl.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but there are so many ichwars that we overcome twinkie no problem. trample him and never stop trampling him.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
But you still didn't realize that the knives were fake, and they retract when you tried to stab me (which tickled). Then by the time you realized your mistake, I had already killed you all with gir's pigs semi-automatic tail.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but the tail was just fake to and it just whipped us a bit which makes us so mad we jump on you and all sit on you till you suffocate.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
But the pig loved me so it ate al the ichwars, which have been killed so many times the wind disintegrated them as he approached. Then I broke the smithsonian tablet that kept bringing him back to life into 7.5 pieces, so would never come back. Then I salted the ground he stepped on and attached his grave stone to a nuclear missle and lauched it into space. Then I went back in time, realized the mistake ichwar is about to point out, and killed him a few more times.

Are you dead yet??

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
I hold up a big sign saying "Peace & Love" & start signing & chanting that we should stop all this needless killing & bloodshed.

I then bash you repeatedly about the head with the sign, until you are no more.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but we sneak up behind you while you are bashing twinkie and bash you and twinkie with eachother until you are both no more.