game: kill the above user

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but, the ichwars don't just comeback, they recreate! so there they are again, and they smother dazz.

zen-r

Reaction score
"all ichwars everywhere, including all clones & back-ups, Magically die & are gone forever & never return by any means" - oh look, that parts been ignored. Oh what a surprise! ;)

I take off my flame-proof suit, which I had luckily put on just before the evil-Dazz attack. I then go back in time & set up ichwars mum & dad with alternative partners, so that they never meet each other & he is never born. Hehe :naughty:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but I am still here in the present. and I lock the present so that you can't get back and kill me. and you die in the past.

zen-r

Reaction score
But I am still here in the present, & I send someone else back in the past to register the username "ichwar" & then delete it.

So you are unable to have ever existed as ichwar, & you vanish from the history books.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but I hack the forums and recreate my uname and I'm back and I delete your uname. (haven't we done this before? ;D)

zen-r

Reaction score
....(haven't we done this before? ;D)

Oh no, perhaps we have created a groundhog day, by going back in time & damaging the space-time continuum. :eek:hnoes:

Just in case we haven't, & life on Earth continues as normal : I kill you by Death.

Dazz

Reaction score
I instantaneously accelerate the speed of light and travel counter clockwise round the earth traveling back in time (circa Superman one lol) and pass all the technology we have acquired back to our ancestors there by plunging this reality into a state of quantum flux....... laughing maniacally as you all fade out of existence and listening to Johnny be good lmao =P

zen-r

Reaction score
Fortunately, I was one of those technological marvels that Dazz accidentally took back in time with him.

I then destroy everyone on the planet except for me & a few dozen Miss World contestants. :)

Dazz

Reaction score
Unfortunately for you Quantum physics laughs at that reality and you simply vanish up your own bottom with a little popping sound before all of existence in its marvel spontaneously re-appears lmao

zen-r

Reaction score
I then reappear out of my own......

After taking a bath & scrubbing myself clean :eek4:, I place Dazz in a bath of battery acid, & watch him slowly dissolve.

Dazz

Reaction score
Ha I am made of asbestos so the acid does nothing to me ;P

I take the battery acid and pour it through a funnel down zen-r's throat watching him dissolving from the inside out until there is nothing but bones left.

zen-r

Reaction score
My skeleton enjoys eating anyway, so re-gaining those pounds over the next few posts shouldn't be a problem.

I take Dazz to a Scottish butcher, who turns him into haggis. Fortunately, he looks good once gift-wrapped in a nice Christmas hamper.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I force zen-r to eat all the haggis and he dies of it.

zen-r

Reaction score
Fortunately I was only teaching you Method Acting on how to play dead.

When the class is over, I scalp you, tie your scalp to a length of string, & use it as a toy for kittens to play with.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
But the kittens where lions, and they kill everyone in the room but me cause I raised them.

zen-r

Reaction score
Luckily we weren't in a room - we were outside - so the lions must have killed some innocent bystanders.

Twinkie then catches Lion Flu from his over-grown kittens. He gets a runny nose, a strange craving for zebra, gets covered in boils, which then simultaneously erupt & all his skin falls off.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
and since zebra and zener both start with ze and have an r in them, twinkie mistakes zener for a zebra and eats zener all up.

zen-r

Reaction score
zen-r mourns the sad demise of zener, his close friend. He then continues on his merry way.

Ichwar posts so much on x10, that he wears down first his fingertips, then his hands, then his arms, then his torso. Finally, while he is still tapping out his posts on x10 with his tongue, I pick up his head & feed it to Twinkie's lions.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but the lion mistakes zen-r for ichwar because zen-r is in much the same bad state that ichwar is in and so the lion eats zen-r instead and leaves ichwar to grow back into a normal person again.

zen-r

Reaction score
"Normal person"? Hehe.

Luckily it was one of Twinkie's lions that were specially trained to eat their food whole, & not digest.

When I finally re-emerged (euuuccchhh) I threw ichwar into a large wood chipper. Small pieces of ichwar were sprayed out in all directions, until nothing was left but his smile.