game: kill the above user

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but my smile grew a new ichwar! I grin you to death.

zen-r

Reaction score
Fortunately I just managed to look away at the last minute, & survived your grin by a narrow margin.

I sell your body to the artist Damien Hurst, who cuts it down the middle & displays it in a glass tank. With the money I got from the sale, I hold a party at Damien's gallery - where it gets packed out with x10 members, all standing round your tank, sipping Champagne & celebrating.

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but my half grin that is still frozen on my face infuriates the x10 hosting members so that they try and smash my face apart, but they just succeed in killing themselves in a pile of smashed glass which causes my two halves to go together again and I jump down and come and kill zen-r by making him look at me while I grin him to death.

zen-r

Reaction score
(I need to go away for a while & recover from that frightening image, so I'll let you live a bit longer :) )

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but while you are going away, I use mirrors to make sure that that grin is always before your eyes, and so you die of torment.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
(.....object you use to poke out eyes won't stop but continues to bore a hole all the way through your brain and out the other side, so you die)

zen-r

Reaction score
(BEWARE.......ichwar will soon be on my kill list. Watch this space......
......it's just a matter of time.....

......are you getting nervous ichwar?)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
nope, not at all.

mean while, you're still dead.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
I hack all the government computers in the world, and put ichwar on the most wanted list, right under Mr. Roggers. Then the world's army converges at your house at the same time, and fights over who gets to kill you. America wins by one super soldier (captain america) who promtly dies of a heart attack. Ichwar, not hearing anything, then eats dinner and dies of constipation.

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but just as I'm dying I vomit back up my dinner and I recover. my vomit lands on twinkie who was crouching under my table to watch me die and the vomit kills him.

zen-r

Reaction score
Then ichwar vomits out his intestines & drops dead on the spot.

I'm disappointed, because I had hoped to be the one who kills him.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but my intestines land on you killing you, they bounce back up again and fly into my mouth down my throat and reposition themselves. I'm alive again!

zen-r

Reaction score
As they bounced off me, they shocked my heart back into life.

I put "please kill ichwar" on my Christmas wish list, & wait for Santa.......

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but I kill you while you wait and tear the list up into little squares and throw them in the fireplace.

zen-r

Reaction score
But Santa comes down the fireplace just as you are doing this, & manages to read the pieces just before they burst into flames - because he's a very clever chappy.

And since I've been a very good boy this year :naughty: he decides to carry out my wish & shoves you into his sack, before smashing it against the wall until all the cracking noises stop, & just squishing noises are heard.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
the cracking noises were all his toys crumbling into fine dust. the squishing noise was those wonderful strawberries that I had just had some more of sloshing around in my stomach. So I game out of his bag unscathed. You're still dead.

zen-r

Reaction score
Perhaps I should have mentioned that the other wish on my list which Santa granted was to make me alive again, should I ever die! Forever more! So there! Nah!

I then release to market my own strawberries trademarked "Wonderful Strawberries". You're so upset that you can't use the term to describe your own strawberries any more, that you refuse to eat them ever again, & die of scurvy.