game: kill the above user

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Ichwar spent his life trying, and failing, to kill me and he dies of old age.

zen-r

Reaction score
Fortunately, zen-r was rather more successful at killing Twinkie >>
death3.png

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
And, ichwar, was just as successful as zen-r >>
death.gif

zen-r

Reaction score
...at killing Fred.

zen-r was elsewhere.

He then finds ichwar & demonstrates his excellent wiring skills on him >>
punish_electricchair.gif

Strangely, ichwars body didn't like 100,000V passing through it, & he became charcoal.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you used a phone line to shock him, so by the time the call connected, the line exploded. I left you alone with the pissed ichwar and he, in no uncertain terms, kills you with his bear hands .... and a bazooka :rant:

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
(Methinks some cheating going on here. Ichwar being charcoal - ignored. Twinkie not killing me - violates game structure. This thread's going to pot! Twinkie >>
whip2.gif
)

Frankenstein now brings me back to life >>
frankie.gif
& my brain-dead body squeezes the life out of Twinkie.

Last edited:

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Are you spanking me with a churro?? Surely you can do better than that :biggrin:

I recommend a job as a Microsoft technical support agent and you get the life sucked out of you, no killing on my part.

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
I had to look up "churro"!! Politicians use birch twigs on each other over here in the UK. Lol.

As a Micro$oft technical support agent, my vital functions keep locking-up, & I have to hard-reset & restart myself 15 times before my body is evn semi-useable again.

I accuse Twinkie of violating some 200 page End User License Agreement he clicked on, & have him deleted by Micro$oft.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
But then microsoft fires you because you spend too much time restarting and so you starve on the streets. RIPs

zen-r

Reaction score
So you didn't kill me either then? Ichwar >>
whip2.gif

I get revived by some magic mushrooms which grow on my body.
hippy.gif

I then start singing songs of joy, the high frequencies of which cause ichwar's head to shatter.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Unfortunatly, the high frequencies were also too much for zen-r, and his head shatters as well. Meanwhile, I'm in a distant galaxy.

zen-r

Reaction score
My headless corpse then feeds the Galaxy chocolate bar (a.k.a. Dove chocolate bar) that alexandgruntz is in, to a wild boar. The hog crunches it up & chomps it down. It then worries that it is starting to look a bit fat.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
and I come and dice up zener's headless corpse to fine mincemeat and feed that to the boar also.

zen-r

Reaction score
Unfortunately, the boar eats out of your hand, & then decides that you taste better than me. He chomps you right down also. All the little pieces of me start laughing.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but he swallowed me whole and so I slice my way out. You're still in little pieces and quite dead.

zen-r

Reaction score
Never one to let a little thing like death slow me down, my little pieces jam themselves in your airways & you suffocate.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but I cough them back up and mince them into nothingness. Now you're dead and gone for certain.

zen-r

Reaction score
But what would you do on this thread without me?

I must survive. :)

The particles of me all waft in the air for several days, then settle in a small pool. Through an amazing bit of luck (10 trilllion trillion trillion to 1) they recombine in exactly the same pattern as they were in before I was fragmented.

I'm back!!

Sadly, ichwar must die.

I kill him in a way that I keep as a secret.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
But since you didn't tell me, it didn't really happen, so I'm still here and I chop off your head.

zen-r

Reaction score
But you were lying, & it also didn't really happen. Still dead.