game: kill the above user

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
what zen-r unfortunately missed is that all my delicious strawberries gave me agility and strength that I have never know before, and so I was able to jump out the other side of the car and jam zen-r in and slam and lock the door before the claw got a sufficiently good grip on the car good enough to pick it up.

zen-r

Reaction score
I survive by using up another of my nine lives ;)

I then spray ichwar with dry ice until he is frozen & brittle. A trained chicken then pecks him with its beak & he shatters.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but the chicken just pecked off the dry ice coat that was over me and I then come out as well as ever and I saw you up into little pieces
character0036.gif

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
Just like the Terminator, my pieces all flow back together & meld into 1.

I then dish out some machine gun justice on ichwar.

cat_machine_gunner01.gif

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but alas, the bullets bounce off my bullet reflector and bounce straight back and kill you.

zen-r

Reaction score
The bullets were only rubber & I was pretending to be dead.

I then trick ichwar into looking at this image, which he finds so cute that he has a heart attack ;

rodent_eating_cute01.gif

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but unlike zen-r, I don't think animals are cute, and so I retain a stone face and that in itself gives zen-r a heart attack.

zen-r

Reaction score
Fortunately, the cuteness of the image gives me a reason to keep on living, & I make a full recovery.

I then force ichwar to dress up as Saddam Hussein, & parachute him in front of some aggressive U.S. troops.

saddam_hussein_escaping_tanks01.gif

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but I quickly undress, put the clothes on zen-r and drop him in the road directly in the path of an oncoming tank.

zen-r

Reaction score
But I distract the tanks by disguising ichwar as the Crazy Frog. The troops then dismount & proceed to silence his infernal racket.

crazy_frog_hit01.gif

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but the troops saw you disguising me so they knew who I really was an not to attack me. instead, they go after you because you're still dressed up as Sadam.

zen-r

Reaction score
I refer ichwar to my previous post, which clearly shows him being battered about the head. Therefore you are lying about the troops going after me.

A judge sentences ichwar to death for lying, & he is hanged.
punish_hang.gif

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but when the hangeer comes, he mistakes you for me and hangs you instead.

aaronj10

Reaction score
*sets up a trip wire that detects a set of C-4 right where Ichwar is while he is trying to get the plate of goodies on the other side, then watches him blow into little bits and pieces and laughs, then runs like Mad..

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but Mad gets really angry when he sees you imitating him by running like him and he comes and beats you to a pulp.

zen-r

Reaction score
Then the song "A. Pulp" stops playing, & Mad has no more rhythm to beat aaronj10 to, so turns his attention back on ichwar.

I join Mad, & we both drag ichwar off & donate him to a medical student college, where they dissect his body with scalpels & lasers.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Meanwhile, during those events, I was preparing to nuke the entire universe, as well as making my family and myself a shield from my base in a secret galaxy. I nuke the universe after protecting us, and everyone except me and my family dies.

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but since I was just about to be disected, my body was stored under a lead shield to help protect it from deteriation, so I survived the nuke and came and dragged alexwhogrunts into the middle of the nuked university where he dies from radiation.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but since my avatar looks like bnex's he mistakes me with himself and so ends up killing him self in stead of me.