game: kill the above user

brayden13

Reaction score
I kill zen-r by confusing him, as some people are still crazy enough to be posting in this thread.
I used to post here about 1 year ago i think i had a different account back then and I still remember alexandgruntz posting and smith6612. damn these people have no lives!

zen-r

Reaction score
adamparkzer ->
708_annoying_smiley_getting_shot.gif
<- zen-r

(& thus the war rages on)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I kill alex by throwing to broken palms at him.

zen-r

Reaction score
I kill ichwar by showing him the error of his ways.

(& then throwing him off a cliff!)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I kill zen-r by pulling him down with me as I fall. And then I land in the water at the bottom of the cliff and survive, but zen-r gets dashed to pieces by the rocks.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I kill ichwar again by putting sharks at the bottom of the cliff, and then throw Kashin, an elephant at Auckland Zoo who died yesterday, after him.

adam.k

Reaction score
i kill alexandgruntz by catching said elephant and droopping it out the back of a C-5 Galaxy along with five anvils and three pianos.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I kill zen-r by tarball-ing him and sending him out to ever linux user I know to have a good laugh at.

zen-r

Reaction score
How does that kill him?

I nail alexandgruntz to his desk in his worst school lesson - & leave him there until he dies of boredom. :naughty:

zen-r

Reaction score
I kill alexandgruntz by getting him to drink the rest of his bottle of glue, & then pouring down him a 2lb bag of flour, shaking him vigorously, & leaving him to "set".

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I kill zen-r by giving alex some special medicine that make him quickly vomit up this glue/flour mixture all over zen-r.