game: kill the above user

smithee

Reaction score
Ichwar's imagination is too wild, and believes everything he imagines. He jumps off a cliff, flapping his wings and wanting to fly... but suddenly he realises that penguins can't fly. He falls to his death. :biggrin:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
But I land in the water, SPLASH! I swim back to shore...

Smithee sees I survive and so he tries it too, but he lands on the tip of an iceberg that's floating beneath. OOOPS!

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
lol,
But with our hurculean strength, we pull the titanic back up out of the water, bail out all the water, jam some ice into the hole to patch it, and (after ploughing right through you where you were sitting in your little row boat a ways off to watch the fun) we sail home.

smithee

Reaction score
alexandgruntz was sitting in his rowing boat fishing, and manages to catch a shark, who chews him up and the boat

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The shark was me in disguise. I then go and chew up smithee. :D

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but I was just alex in disguise. so alex shoots himself.

smithee

Reaction score
Now I'm getting confused... so I shoot you both :biggrin:

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
But I am actually just you dressed up as me, so you shoot alex and yourself. I survive!

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
ichwar wakes up from his good dream to find me pointing a gun in his face. I pull the trigger and BOOM he's gone.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The impact of the firing the overcharged blank knocked alex over and out, which is why he thought I was gone. I pull out my knife and slit his throat.

smithee

Reaction score
whilst you slit alex's throat, I creep up behind you and judo-chop ya (even though I do Tae Kwon Do :lol: ), knocking you unconscious. I then get your knife, cut of your lungs, and sell them on the black market.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
My ghost buys them off of the black market and puts me back together and then reenters me. I'm alive. I murder you in the dead of night and sell your entire body, (including your ghost) piecemeal on the dog food market!

smithee

Reaction score
What harpert didn't realise is that he said "everyone", so that will include him! And I'm already dead so I don't explode, the ghost of me escapes from the black market, and gets the bits of everyone to create a new me... who looks exactly the same as the old one :biggrin:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
But even though it looks the same, it's not the same because the brain is different. So you don't remember everything that happened before you died. So you trustingly walk up to me to ask directions and I blow your brains out!

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
My anti ghost recreates my ghost and my ghost recreates me. My anti ghost destroys your ghost thus killing you.