game: kill the above user

achilleasgr

Prime Account
Reaction score
which kills you first, as according to your avatar you are already in the flood.

fractalfeline

Reaction score
As I drown, I latch onto achilleasgr in a desperate, panicked attempt to stay afloat. We both go down in a gurgling, flailing mass.

kalanac

Reaction score
Laughing from my unsinkable ship (not the titanic), replete with many life rafts, buoyancy aids, life support machines and the best trained team of emergency room doctors money can buy, I use my magical lazer beam vision to boil the water of the flood, nicely poaching everyone and drying up the excess flood water.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Your laser beam over heats and explodes killing anyone within 7km.

mattura

Reaction score
...and causes extreme weather effects including a whirlwind which sweeps a bouncy castle up and dumps it on like2program's head, causing instant death by broken neck

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
whilst mattura is reading about like2program's death in the newspapper, he walks across a street without looking and gets knocked down dead by a bus.

fractalfeline

Reaction score
like2program was unfortunately at the bottom of the cliff, having a picnic and enjoying getting in touch with nature. Suddenly, he notices a shadow falling over his nice picnic blanket, and he looks up to see what is blocking the sun. He has just enough time to mutter a curse before being splatted to death.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
LOL, fractalfeline was standing by as the bus crushed like2program. In a freak random event, the wing mirror from the bus is projected from the crash, like a stray bullet it ricochets off of tress and rocks eventually hitting fractalfeline square between the eyes.

fractalfeline

Reaction score
Ack! I'm dead! My spirit comes back to haunt you. I find very limited things I can do in the physical world, so I wait until you look into a mirror at night, and BAM I flash an image of yourself except as the MOST SCARY HORRIBLE THING YOU'VE EVER SEEN IN YOUR LIFE!

Gah! You have a heart attack and die from being spooked.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
LOL, during the exosism(think thats how you spell it) something goes wrong and the spirit of fractalfeline takes over kalanac's body. The only problem is the 2 blood types of the spirit and body don't match, resulting in a very violent checmical reaction, 'causeing kalanac's body to boil from the inside out.

Last edited:

kalanac

Reaction score
kalanac's body to boil from the inside out

Kalanacs body then explodes, but this does not kill DefecTalisman
A shin bone flies out through the window and through the windscreen of a truck
But this doesn't kill him either
The truck tips over spilling melons everywhere, but this isn't the cause of death
The melons roll along the street and past a zoo where they are spotted by a starving elephant who stampedes after it, breaking through the gates, but this doesn't kill him.
The elephant careers down a hill unable to stop as hit falls head long onto a railway track, the oncoming train screeches to a halt, but still this doesn't end up killing him,
A stray piece of glass flies high up into the air where it is caught in the beak of a seagull. The chokes and plummets from the sky, splat into the road it goes, but this doesn't kill you either. The corpse of the seagull begins to rot and bacteria begins to multiply. Strange chemical interactions make the bacteria mutate in a series of dangerous ways, soon it becomes air borne and spread the deadliest plague the world has ever seen. Sure enough you catch it.

However it doesn't kill you. Whilst in hospital awaiting treatment you choke on a sandwich.

xaoskitty

Reaction score
Kalanacs body then explodes, but this does not kill DefecTalisman
A shin bone flies out through the window and through the windscreen of a truck
But this doesn't kill him either
The truck tips over spilling melons everywhere, but this isn't the cause of death
The melons roll along the street and past a zoo where they are spotted by a starving elephant who stampedes after it, breaking through the gates, but this doesn't kill him.
The elephant careers down a hill unable to stop as hit falls head long onto a railway track, the oncoming train screeches to a halt, but still this doesn't end up killing him,
A stray piece of glass flies high up into the air where it is caught in the beak of a seagull. The chokes and plummets from the sky, splat into the road it goes, but this doesn't kill you either. The corpse of the seagull begins to rot and bacteria begins to multiply. Strange chemical interactions make the bacteria mutate in a series of dangerous ways, soon it becomes air borne and spread the deadliest plague the world has ever seen. Sure enough you catch it.

However it doesn't kill you. Whilst in hospital awaiting treatment you choke on a sandwich.

while typing this, kalanac died of laughing :hahano:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The mob takes out xaoskitty for being a witness to the murder of kalanac.

mattura

Reaction score
DefecTalisman gets assassinated also for having such a long forum name...

fractalfeline

Reaction score
DefecTalisman gets knocked off by one of his minions in a power play to rise closer to the top of the Mafia.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
fractalfeline played a part in my demise, but little did he know he was being played. The chap he was in kahoots with decided to stab him in the back and take it all for himself.