game: kill the above user

fractalfeline

Reaction score
I throw my non-existent penis right in your eye, where it explodes your mind in a puff of anti-logic.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
lol, don't you mean your under developed penis ? In which case why would you be sticking it my eye, there are better places you know :p

So logically I offset your anti-login with logic and ffup you are gone ;)

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
lol, I kill you for being a mass murderer and taking out a good portion of the x10hosting comunity.

Last edited:

achilleasgr

Prime Account
Reaction score
I kill you to bury the story of alexandgruntz, being a mass murderer that freely wondered our precious forums.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
lol.
Due to my fore thought I mailed a package with convincing evidence of alexandgruntz killing spree to a friend. You know one of those friends that you only know 'cause its saffer than not. When he finds out you took me out he feindishly plots your demise. As I am dead and gone I acctually don't know how he offed you.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Seeing as I am now DeecTalisman, I kill you cause I can't even pronouce my new nickname :s

kalanac

Reaction score
Having avoided the astounding F stealing virus, by having no F's to begin with, I kill DeecTalisman by rhyming him with Leek Ombudsman

mattura

Reaction score
I kill you by forcing a new, resistant, antiviral F somewhere the sun don't shine...

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
F'n virus, kills no one but me :( Due to this I have to take blood samples from you all (with the same needle), in doing this I cross contaminate your bloods and a new super virus is formed :) It hunts out people without the F in thier names. Upon finding a target, the virus force's F's on the host. F's all over the F'n place. So mattura is turned into fmaftafrfu.

fractalfeline

Reaction score
This thread has taken a turn for the horrendously absurd.

Having been infected with the F'n virus, and since I'm now a frafftaflfefflifne, I go and bite DefecTalisman. He's now Fdefefcftalifsmafn.

Insert zombie movie drama here.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I rename myself to pcuser42, then take out every letter except e, p, s, u, r, c and every number except 2 and 4. Everyone else dies.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Due to my dyslexic immunity, I can't be hurt by the missing letters 'cause I get them all messed up anyways.
In true Halo style I tag you with a plasma grenade and jump over your head, landing behind some barrels I turn jusst in time to see that lovely blue explosion and your dead body being flung rag doll style across the arena.