game: kill the above user

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
In true computing fashion, I press Ctrl+Z and come back to life. I then delete your files, overwrite them with zeros and disable System Restore.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Being a little more subtle I tap into your mains power supply and hook it up so that the current fluctuates massively and that you have a good strong volt coming back up your earth :) :) In a couple of hours every electrical device in your house starts to malfunction. With the massive load, you distrobution board bursts into flames and burns down the house whilst you sleep.
(Almost happened to my mate/boss they only found it burning when a breaker exploded and embeded bits of hardened plastic in the cupboard door. This was due to incorrect amps on the breaker inside on the board and the main breaker outside where badly matched)

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Seeing as its all cartoon like, I just pop my finger in my mouth and re-inflate myself :p Then I pull out 2 huge tommy guns (like in rodger rabit, but these work) and shoot my name out of you so that when the sun shines through it projects it on the wall.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Theres that self inflate thing again, tossing the anvil straight back at you :p

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
:s are anvils made of lead ? That would be silly as lead is the softest workable metal. Anyways, as my blood is filled with lead I am now many times my weight, so I jump on you and squash you.

smithee

Reaction score
Lead may be soft, but it's one of the heaviest!
Anyways, your entire weight hitting the ground is enough to create a new fault in the earth's crust, and you fall all the way down it and melt from the high heat of the magma river that lurks at the bottom.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Seeing as mars doesn't have oxygen, as you step out of your excape pod and attempt to breath deeply, your lungs are sucked out of your body along with all your insides :s

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I forgot to mention that I took enough oxygen to last for a couple of years. After a year and a half I return to Earth to find all is well - with one exception. Suddenly there is an earthquake and the Ontario College of Art and Design building falls on top of DefecTalisman. Now all is well.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Is that building for real ?

If so you just looking at it kills you, your eyes boil pretty quickly from the brain through to the front. Eye goo ooz's out of your sockets and drips on your feet. Then your brain follows :p

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Seeing as I have already died by that cause I am immune. In the attempt to see my death looking at the worst website ever, you sneak a peak and end up turning to stone from the pages nastyness.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
lol, I boobie trap your toilet with 10k volts :) 1 wire to the toilet roll dispenser and another on the s/steel toilet seat :p

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I leave before you finish wiring up my toilet, and go out for the day, using public toilets. You die of shock, them fall onto my toilet and get electrocuted again. :biggrin:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
When you get home you try and pull my body off your toilet and get shocked to death. You landing on top of me starts my heart again and I walk out dusting myself off :p