game: kill the above user

mattura

Reaction score
I kill you with my sense of self satisfaction generated by the thought of killing you.

mattura

Reaction score
I throw you into the Mariana Trench with iron shackles - sleep with the fishes my friend

mothmann

Reaction score
i design a shoe that has a powerful radio controlled magnet inside of and sell it to The Real Rebel then wait for him to drive his car across a train crossing while wearing said shoe and turn the magnet on leaving him stranded on a train track for days. Someone notices he is stuck and phones the railroad company and they cancle all trains on that railroad. The set up support centers around his location feeding him and giving him water and entertainment. Years go by and he is still stuck inside his car to the train track. They reroute the track around his vehicle so they can continue moving trains through the area. They build a shelter around his posistion and he falls in love with a stripper who was sent to him for entertainment. This stripper was old and once had sex with magic johnson. The Real Rebal dies years later from aids.

fractalfeline

Reaction score
Death, the final frontier.

You decide to steal Charon's boat to go exploring this Unknown Realm.

mattura

Reaction score
You set off my Heath Robinson style trap where a wheel turns, causing a weight to be lifted and hit a ball, which rolls down some rails, hitting a switch which turns on a mini gas heater, which burns slowly through a rope, which is holding a large anvil over a fish tank full of water; when the water is released, it covers your mouth and nose (you being tied down with your face on the floor), drowning you.

necteraaus

Reaction score
You get run over by an Evil Teddy driving a monster truck while bending down to pick up a $5 note....

BTW, just to put it in context, a recent nickname of mine is Evil Teddy :p lol

angela29

Reaction score
I unplug your computer from your Mom's basement forcing you to go into the sunlight, which blinds you and you walk into the street and get hit by a rickshaw, Chuck Norris dances on the mush that once was your body and I will raise you a Steven Segal who pokes you with a stick repeatedly until most of what remains has washed into the sewer grate.:)

Last edited:

phazzedout

Reaction score
Your death will be painfully slow. First strip you down, so you have nothing to fight back with, except your fists of course. I first castrate you, and post the video on a torrent site so others can see. Second I eat the soft part of your body which should be the wings of your arms. You will still be alive for this. Third I throw you from a 3 story window, it will not kill you but will hurt. Then lastly I impale you, no grease or lube.

fractalfeline

Reaction score
I plant a thumper in your house, and a sandworm comes to eat you, along with your house, and a good chunk of your neighborhood too.