[Game Programming] Highlander

T

themasterrocker

Arrepentido, pero puede poner usted que en inglés para mí? porque puedo conseguir no a un traductor bueno para traducir lo que usted dice, puedo conseguir algún de ello pero tener no sentido. (Yo no aprendo español, yo aprendo francés si ayuda) Gracias.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, may i please ask for english translation?

marshian

Reaction score
Using Systran to translate this:
solucionesmalagonforo:
Hello To All, This Is Pq I do But It Clear the Page to Me Web, Hopefully Fix This Condition, Already Q Is Inefficient. Thanks
themasterrocker:
Sorry, but can put you who in English for me? because I can obtain to a translator good not to translate what you say, I can obtain some of it but have nonsense. (I do not learn Spanish, I I learn French if she helps) Thanks.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
... google.com language tools XD i'm back.

T

themasterrocker

Ok, so the spanish guy said :: Hello Everyone, This Is What I Pq Sino I Remove the Web Site, Ojala arranger This condition since Q is inefficient. Thank you

sauron3256

Reaction score
I am thinking of a couple more than a couple of gigs. Something HUGE.

Based on the movie Highlander - End Game.

A full on 3d MMORPG.

Since you are talking about MMOs you will need a server as well, my proposal on that is sth in java/mysql.

squeaks

Reaction score
Hey all,

I was thinking that I can be an addition to the team.
I am bit of a jack of all trades but master of none. I know the basics of everything. java, c++, c, c#, mysql, php , html , javascript (ajax), 3d Max , photoshop, flash, and then some xml things (xml-fo, xslt, wml)

What do I have to do to sign up.

T

themasterrocker

Yeah, you can join, sorry about the slow delays though, My internet has been off for 3 days =/ there was a fault on the line =/ but it works again now so yeah you can join.

T

themasterrocker

basically, you just tell us what you do and good and we put you on a list that goes to Hellsheep and he will list jobs you have to do. However when he is next online i will have to tell him that the site has got deleted (I believe)

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I could help a bit I have some knowledge in C, C++, C#, php, asp.net, most of the cgi capable languages (perl python ruby etc.), but I am now working on my website, something that will be big.

Here is my email: afroxav@wikianswers.com
I would like if a moderator could remove the email address on the 28, as I don't want it to be spamed. Thanks in advance.

T

themasterrocker

Ok, i've added you to my msn list :p At the moment we're on a hold with this because Me and Hellsheep are doing GCSE's at school so it's more important than this for the moment :p However, keep yourself subcribed to here and we'll let you know when we're resuming production. However you can still work if you want so when we take this off hold its faster made up. However we are doing some mini-games before this to build up on

T

themasterrocker

Sure, PM me you're e-mail address.
Sorry about the late response like. I've been running around so far today because I'm on holiday for 10 days as of tomorrow.

naerey

Reaction score
Uhm...
may I ask you, do you have any experience as a project leader or even better, game developer?
Not to be rude or anything... it's just that I've seen many times such a scene... not ending too well..

Cheers