[Game Programming] Highlander

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Themasterrocker and Konekt, i have added you both to the list on the website.

Also, a major thing i will be looking for is graphic designers. They are a must. Now, this is going to be a big project, and it might not work so well at first, but i think we can get it done if we can get a big enough staff team together.

I am also looking for 3D graphics artists, 3D mesh artists etc... someone that has had experience in working with 3d object and could lead the graphics team.

If you have those skills, post here and let me know your contact details. Also maybe show me a link to some of your work please.

marshian

Reaction score
We're certainly going to need 3D animators, so there's a lot of chance you'll be accepted =)

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey mate, thanks for requesting, i love your designs, if you are happy with it, i have added you on the site in the list as the Head Graphics Designer.

marshian

Reaction score
we need more ppl tho, how about we place an add on the forum?

We could use x10Exchange for that, but I'm currently suspended so I can't do a lot at the moment...
Edit:
I can get a free second level domain name such as www.highlander.uk.to (that one is available, currently pre-registered by me) and if we want to attrackt ppl, we need to change something about the site ;-)

Last edited:

intertec

Reaction score
I'll help for other stuff not including the game itself. I can make wallpapers for people to download. Like sorta of a download section for the site. I have pretty good experience with photoshop and I'm pretty good with making graphics using the pen tool.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay Intertec, i have added you also i have added unfoundbug on the site also.

intertec

Reaction score
Thank you. Just wondering, if this game gets popular and we start to earn revenue, do you get the money or do we get commission. And another thing I will start on making graphics after I watch the movie.

T

themasterrocker

Download section can be on front page. like downloadable pictures or wallpapers and stuff.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Neal, give me some ftp access...i will help code the site completely

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Of course we will share the money out, if it starts earning money, i will not be a cheap skate and steal anything off you, we are all in this equally.

T

themasterrocker

Of course Hellsheep :) that means another change on the site XD And leafy if you come on msn ill tell you. I'm using firezilla to FTP up

sadm1r

Reaction score
i might be able to do some stuff too.
hit me up on msn.

P.S. plz don't add emails on your site the way you did, because bot searching by some spammers might pickup the emails and then you'll be on their mailing lists.

i'll be sending you a pm in few mins for contact info and stuff.

but i must add that i have a lot of exams and other obligations so i might not be able to be 100% focused on the project.

gl btw :)))

T

themasterrocker

yeah, i got exams 2moz then thats last for this year as im only in year 10 at school :p It's next year im gonna be more offline cuz of my exams :p and im going to lock the contact-details page wiv a password. All members of Highlander so far have a username and password for it incase they need access to it. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
i have complete ftp and cpanel access...so. you can talk to me

also, I am working on a more fluid design for the site.

sadm1r

Reaction score
you might send me uml diagram (navigation/presentation) on how you plan the site to look like so i can help you out as well if you like.

T

themasterrocker

you can only contact Leafypiggy via PM because he will get the e-mail and go round that way.