Global Update(MySQL, Issues, Etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

punko24

Reaction score
Stoli will be finished today... finally. Sign-ups will be back on by tonight...finally ;)

I'm going to wait a day or so before starting Cossacks to make sure all issues are resolved with Stoli and Absolut.

-Corey

TY somutch i needes this xD sweet cant wait =D i love this community xD umust have been working hard but TY SO MUTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::biggrin::happysad::cool:

gfinlay

Reaction score
Once Stoli has finished, is there anything we must do to resintate web access, FTP and cPanel, or will they all come back automatically.

Many thanks.

moltes

Reaction score
normally they 'll come back automatically.

ps: my website which is on stoli is now working, for information ;) (but no ftp)

bigjoe4

Reaction score
ULTIMATE!!! FINALLY!!! I've been waiting over 2weeks for account creation!!!

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I appreciate everyone's patience in waiting. We obviously didn't expect it to take this long. Our original estimates were 2 to 3 days per server. Due to bugs with cPanel and the copying of accounts those were thrown right out the window.

Once the copying finishes I will go to work making sure all the services are up and install the rest of the software needed on each server.

I'll post back here when they are done.

-Corey

Vijay

Reaction score
Stoli will be finished today... finally. Sign-ups will be back on by tonight...finally ;)

I'm going to wait a day or so before starting Cossacks to make sure all issues are resolved with Stoli and Absolut.

-Corey

BRAVO!! CAPITAL!!
Thank you Corey and the x10 Team for all the sweat and hard work that is being put in. It is all very deeply appreciated.

My site is being launched officially on 27th phew!.... Nonetheless I am putting up a dummy replica on my other site for the launching.

Pardon my ignorance but the IP shown on the account panel in the Server Status is 74.86.116.188 since even before the upgrade and it had worked for my site prior to the upgrading.

However, Corey has explicitly stated the correct IP as

74.86.133.216 <--- Is the IP for all accounts on Stoli

Account panel should now work for almost everyone. (Your account has to have been transferred back to the correct server for over a day).

-Corey

I have updated the IP with my Hosting service.
Please give me a hoot if 74.86.133.216 IS the correct IP as even after the new IP being active I have not been able to access the cPanel. Of course, my site could be among the last few being transferred back. So I am patiently waiting.
:lupie: :lupie: :lupie: :lupie: :lupie:

hypochondriac

Reaction score

-Corey

:hyper: thats great news, thanks for the the free service you guys provide. So does that mean all pages will load or will there still be a problem with the DNS?

F

Fahad

:hyper: thats great news, thanks for the the free service you guys provide. So does that mean all pages will load or will there still be a problem with the DNS?
My site is already visible to me. You should be able to see your site, provided your ISP is as reliable as mine or more (trust me, it is very unlikely you have an ISP less reliable than mine).

PS: My credits DOUBLED that time I posted the info on Stoli! Thanks all!

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Depending when your account is actually transferred back, it could take a few hours for DNS to kick in.

I'm sure there will be some issues, like accounts not fully being restored, etc... we will deal with them once the transfer is done. I have a special forum setup for transfer issues.

-Corey

Nikolasr

Reaction score
hey corey i'm on stoli and my forum doesn't show all theards before backup i have 358 topics and i have now 344:( why please help me

Qj3ster

Reaction score
I registered for Ad Free a couple days ago and it put me in a que that was like 6000 minutes or something? And stoli will be finished today does that mean my account will be created within the next few days/weeks?

F

Fahad

The person who invented DNS caching is an idiot.
@Qj3ster - Account creations are going to be tonight (Coreys timezone)

Vijay

Reaction score
I registered for Ad Free a couple days ago and it put me in a que that was like 6000 minutes or something? And stoli will be finished today does that mean my account will be created within the next few days/weeks?

Please read the FIRST POST in this thread for status updates for the upgrade.

200 Accounts left to copy as of 10:45PM EST, 1/22

Any remaining issues from the ABSOLUT transfer should be posted here:
http://forums.x10hosting.com/server-move-issues/

NOTE:
New account creations are currently off until Stoli is finished. All accounts are being put into a queue to be created after.

hypochondriac

Reaction score
Depending when your account is actually transferred back, it could take a few hours for DNS to kick in.

I'm sure there will be some issues, like accounts not fully being restored, etc... we will deal with them once the transfer is done. I have a special forum setup for transfer issues.

-Corey

Ok thanks for the info, Looks like my site still has to be transfered. I'll wait till tomorrow to see if it comes online.

Thanks for the free hosting corey

cowctcat

Reaction score
Corey
Thank you
ps what do you do while you transfer accounts?!!?
I would be so bored

Status
Not open for further replies.