Global Update(MySQL, Issues, Etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Some sites have over 10K files easily. I don't really have a classification.

-Corey

DizzyTechnology

Reaction score
Not to bother you any more than needed, by which IP is that again? I might have accidentally changed it before the move - I have mine set to Stoli's IP, 74.86.116.188. My account still isn't on there (according to cPanel), but I want to make sure things are right to propagate (TTL and stuff) and all while you guys finish moving accounts.

punko24

Reaction score
Some sites have over 10K files easily. I don't really have a classification.

-Corey

So...around tonight or tomorrow or tomorrow...?;):happysad::biggrin::naughty::naughty::biggrin::biggrin::happysad::cool::cool::cool: xD lol

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
74.86.133.216 <--- Is the IP for all accounts on Stoli

Account panel should now work for almost everyone. (Your account has to have been transferred back to the correct server for over a day).

-Corey

AmirRezaee

Reaction score
What about new users! I have registered but I haven't got my confirmation email yet! When will everything be back to normal!

Xemnas

Reaction score
Account creations are currently disabled. You will need to wait until the maintenance is finished before your account will be created.

SkyStormKuja

Reaction score
Whaaa...you mean we have to wait till the end of all the maintainance? Darn. Oh well.

vicnet

Reaction score
Actually, what was mentioned before (like in this thread's first post) was that account creations were queued and that the queue would be processed once Stoli is done. Which would mean quite soon I guess...

It would suck to have to wait 'til everything is sorted out, but oh well... As long as it works great in the end, I don't really care that much ;) though it would be nice to confirm which way it'll be : right after Stoli, or after the whole maintenance... ?

Xemnas

Reaction score
You're right, Corey did say after Stoli was done, but why assume Absolut can handle all the account creations by itself?

takuhii

Reaction score
Come on guys give them a break here. Corey and the guys are working flat out, in their own time, with no financial recompense. Just be patient, keep testing your site, it will be up when it's up. There is a lot of data to copy. By my estimations Stoli must be almost complete, so please be patient and give them a break...

jcdm78

Reaction score
what happened to my account...anhs.pcriot.com? i can login to my account but cant reset the password and cant view my website..What happened to pcriot.com?

NeonWarrior

Reaction score
so whats the current situation? my website still doesnt exist, i can log into cPanel through my port, but my account info says appache and FTP is offline, and my my sevrer status in cPanel i get:
Disk /dev/sda7 (/home) - RED
Disk /dev/sdb1 (/backup) - RED

that due to Stoli? its just a little wierd because i could get on the site for a while and then after a few hours it was gone, and i dont really know what the current situation is:dunno:

takuhii

Reaction score
so whats the current situation? my website still doesnt exist, i can log into cPanel through my port, but my account info says appache and FTP is offline, and my my sevrer status in cPanel i get:
Disk /dev/sda7 (/home) - RED
Disk /dev/sdb1 (/backup) - RED

that due to Stoli? its just a little wierd because i could get on the site for a while and then after a few hours it was gone, and i dont really know what the current situation is:dunno:
Well maybe if everyone just quit whinging and let corey get on with it things might happen a bit quicker. Corey will update us when he has something relevant to say...

online87

Reaction score
****in' ell lol this is still goin on?

run into a few problems i assume.... srsly hope this will be worth waitin for.

Good jub anyway

bigjoe4

Reaction score
Yeah maybe the servers will become REALLY fast and we will be happy we waited.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Stoli will be finished today... finally. Sign-ups will be back on by tonight...finally ;)

I'm going to wait a day or so before starting Cossacks to make sure all issues are resolved with Stoli and Absolut.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.