Global Warming

panop

Reaction score
Wow, I hate to be rude, but kllctcat, your opinion is incredibly selfish. Even if we'll be dead by the time global warming affects us, what about our children, and their children? Back in the 1770s, when the French economy was in the gutter, Louis XV said, "After me, the deluge." In 1789, after Louis XV died and Louis XVI took the throne, one of the largest civil conflicts erupted in France.

Global warming is real, even if you can't see it or feel it, as it happens so gradually. I do not believe that "the world will end in 20 years," but that the ice caps will melt, and the world will have to deal with harsher weather.

agaitu

Banned
Reaction score
i disagree with kllctcat
if there was no global warming why are there many organistaions try to reduce it

InsanityOnline

Reaction score
We really need to get moving now, in order to slow down global warming.

I don't think it will help at all if things keep going like they are now.

There are a lot of things, like global warming, that need to be addressed desperately, and are not getting the necessary attention that they need.

There need to be more people like Al Gore.

agaitu

Banned
Reaction score
who is Al gore can you tell me some details

Last edited:

Tomcenc

Reaction score
The most important fact is, the huge amounts of CO2 in the air will be absorbed 3/4 by the ocean, causing plantlife in the ocean to die and since the ocean produces 90% of all oxygen in the world, we'll be in big trouble. Imagine the consequences, no more fish, an incredible rise in the amount of CO2 in the air etc.