e) Sick (Poor)

Kindly Poll & Reply

--
Dr. Tony & Associates
@drtonyetal

Last edited:

smallmot

Reaction score
i voted B, the reason being is the amount of downtime i have experienced with x10 and the lack of support staff, other than that X10 is a brilliant free host and the greatest thing for me is the large amount of disc space and the way PHP is configured like 24M upload size.

theone48

Reaction score
smallmot, support staff are usually busy keeping our services operative, but they're also there when needed for customer's important tech issues.

mikpel

Reaction score
For a free hosting I think the service is excellent. I'm a new user also but if the service stays as reliable as it seems to be I will definitely update to premium account in the future.

siquijor

Reaction score
So far x10 free web hosting is good. I had just tested my initially finished website and within a minute I can view immediately my website. In other free hosting plan I tried, you need to wait for months until your website address will be propagated.

Thank you x10 admin for this free hosting. God bless you all!

famc

Reaction score
Reason why was my friend, he's been using X10Hosting for over a year and he is very happy with their services so I decided to get it and this is the best hosting service I've had. I no longer have to save up for my own dedicated servers now :)

(Yes only thing I host is my own minecraft server)

unrealad

Reaction score
Seems to be much better than any other free web hosts I can find.

x10 even tops one web host I tried which claimed 99% uptime. What they didn't tell me is that I'd be seeing a ton of 'server is busy' messages. lol I ditched them and am sticking to x10!

I've had a lot of downtime with x10, but other than that, x10 is outstanding! When I get some money, I'll definitely consider upgrading my x10 account so I won't have to worry about downtime. Not right now, though. I'm broke!

Last edited:

CoolFinalFan

Reaction score
I have NO complaints... support issues were solved in good time & so on...
As far as I'm concerned their #1 in my book!
Thanks! x10 Staff & Corey!

Palmer640

Reaction score
I would say above average because, for one, it has a free hosting option and it's amazing that there is still unlimited disk space and bandwidth (very helpful). Plus the staff seems incredibly good, for both the paid-for and free hosting. They tend to answer things quicker/better than other hosting services that I've used.

That's another thing, the premium servers seem to run really well for such affordable prices. Unfortunately, I had to cancel premium for personal reasons. However, the free hosting is still great for being a free host. :wink:

siquijor

Reaction score
I will rate x10 as good because it offers free hosting with unlimited space and bandwidth. Though I have not enjoy yet the unlimited but I know it is unlimited according to the experience of others. It is good since the download rate of the server is good and fast and the google advertisement is now approved and can be viewed by the surfers.

jensen

Reaction score
Good community and stable servers.
Problems are resolved with vigour.
Moderators are a great help with their knowledge.
Simple rules to follow.

meadowlark

Reaction score
X10 Hosting got an "A" vote from me. The registration and signup was straight forward and no hassle. Within 30 minutes I had that accomplished and within an hour I was creating and uploading to my site. The forum is an added benefit of seeking answers.

Recently I read a post here in this forum, wherein the individual was so dissatisfied with X10 Hosting that he was declared he was headed for another free hosting service and spared no few words in saying so. Good FREE hosting is difficult to obtain, much less find. I believe X-10 Hosting is far above the rest.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank you - it's great to hear positive feedback about our services :)

albaweb

Reaction score
I gave it an 'Excellent' 100%. The features and extras are just brilliant. Thank you.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Having just spent the last 14hours being passed from one fool to the next at Hostgator (I think they are training new staff)
there is an awful lot to said in favour of smaller hosting providers like X10 who have a more personal love/hate relationship
with their customers as opposed to underpaid front line support drones who just want to keep their resolved ticket count up.