How's the weather now where you live?

fireput

Reaction score
I was inspired by some posts here and there that were about the weather and thought to start a topic about it.. So, how is the weather now where you live? Its rainy days here in Singapore, but its pretty warm and humid at times. So I will need to be keep myself cool indoors in a air-conditioned room. Temperature doesn't vary much here, its between 27 degrees Celsius and 34 degrees Celsius now.

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Well, you can say that Bangalore is the best place to be anytime of the year.It's neither too hot nor too cold. Though it's a few days since the last showers, the temperature is 25-30 degrees most of the time and the nights are 19-20 degrees. Overall I would say I enjoy the climate.....;)

Slothie

Reaction score
Meh, TS's from the same place as me so I guess I can't comment too much either :p

blitzkrieg

Reaction score
I have 8°C right now. And temperature can go above 30°C in summer and below 25°C in winter (and if you take the wind in consideration it can go below that). I think it's great as it allows me to do summer and winter sports at the same place.:biggrin:

mr kennedy

Reaction score
well winter is coming here in Qatar :) the wind in the morning is starting to get colder and it usually goes up to 45°C but as low as 13°C :D

warlordste

Reaction score
grey and dull but to me it a great day but thats just coz am happy wid my life and everyone init:p

KowKing

Reaction score
It's actually raining in Kentucky, although the entire state has a huge drought going on.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
mr_kennedy, I thought you were from the Philippines, how come you are in Qatar?

manzoor

Reaction score
Its 28°C here in Karachi. It will be getting colder by December to at least 17°C

alfren

Reaction score
Well the wheter here in my place is just perfectly great... btw i'm from davao city, philippines..

legendphil

Reaction score
hao!

hmm..I'm experiencing some 24 right now coz its raining or typhoon stuff, but it can go wild up to 35 to past 40 during real bad times. That's even without the help of Global warming.

PARTLY CLOUDY TO AT TIMES CLOUDY WITH ISOLATED RAINSHOWERS & THUNDERSTORMS

-World Weather Information Service​

Tropics, tsk tsk.. Tuguegarao City, Philippines!

Last edited:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Sunny and cold.

Its 28°C here in Karachi. It will be getting colder by December to at least 17°C

Thermometer says it's 17.5°C INSIDE atm :O It's about 15°C outside currently. Mixture of clouds and clear skies, chance of precipitation is low. For the next forecast check back later :biggrin:

rozandas

Reaction score
Here The Weather is currently Rainy as of 82 Deg. Fahrenheit.
and still wet lol

intheclutch

Reaction score
We had a thunderstorm here yesterday, so things have cooled down a little. Right now we're at 71°F, which I believe is still above average.

satbir

Reaction score
Here in Middle East it is clear sky, dry not so hot also with lot of Eid festivities thrown in.

Nice weather but not so nice also that you can go out and enjoy during day.

eternal-empire

Reaction score
I live in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada...Today's weather...hmm...11 C and around 40-55kmh wind speeds...brrr...

Really cold :(

Veivei

Reaction score
It's another rainy day in my city, Bandung-Indonesia, about 18°C to 22°C at daytime.