How's the weather now where you live?

QueenHawkeye

Reaction score
It's pretty cold right now. Around 40F to 60F. Nothing abnormal.

Last edited:

ryoko126

Reaction score
It's mild here, but I stay cold year round so it doesn't matter.

reichiru

Reaction score
Very cloudy today, drizzled a bit when I was walking home from school, but pretty normal weather for November.

Dazz

Reaction score
Its cold and wet and cloudy and dark. Been rubbish for the last week but is very changeable at the moment, some days start cold with some drizzle and then brighten up by 10 or so to be quite warm and sunny.

Roll on global warming when we (UK) have weather like Spain LOL :hahano::hahano::hahano:

shanes

Reaction score
Currently throughout this month in London the weather's been appauling :'( It's been really sunny but the temperature is really low and it rains at random times >.<
I guess that's what you get for living in a city next to the sea :(

trebor

Reaction score
its driving me nuts... its cold but no snow! Where in the name of Pete's dragon is the snow... If I'm going to freeze at least give me something fun with it!

cointoss

Reaction score
Well, it is getting cold here in South Carolina of the United States of America. It has been a bit on the dreary side as far as precipitation and cloud cover. I, however, welcome the change. I must admit I suffer from seasonal depression that hits every year when the leaves turn brown, but I still enjoy the change in climate. Maybe this year won't be as bad.

mr kennedy

Reaction score
it's somewhat cold and it requires warming devices like jackets and hoods and stuff like that...

excid3

Reaction score
its startin to get cold now...apparently its supposed to snow tomorrow :'(

alquimistabiologico

Reaction score
I live in Medellín - Colombia.

The weather here is excellent, warm, not cold, but not too hot. The temperature average is 22 ºC (71-73 ºF)

bigmanbfa2

Reaction score
well, this afternoon it was a whopping 20f, and tonight it is a tropical 0f. =)

ninjamunky

Reaction score
The weather is perfect this time of year in Pennsylvania. Tonight when I arrived home it was brisk and I smelled the scent of a nice autumn fire somewhere in the area, perhaps someone burning leaves. I love this sort of weather. And then there's the windy rainy, unsettled days that remind me of my old cross country race days.

KingOfTheEmblem

Reaction score
Central New York hmm let's see It was raining yesterday, Snowing today with a combo of thunder/lightning. Its staying 20 Degrees F. Nice and mild.

Slinki

Reaction score
South West UK, Warmest part of the UK, And its about 3/5 Degrees C.

Fantastic D:

intheclutch

Reaction score
Central New York hmm let's see It was raining yesterday, Snowing today with a combo of thunder/lightning. Its staying 20 Degrees F. Nice and mild.
:biggrin: Ah yes...CNY...gotta love it. I'm from the area, but go to college in Pennsylvania. Definitely miss the weather there at times.

intheclutch

Reaction score
Didn't see that post until now, sorry about that.

I'm from just south of Syracuse, the Nedrow/LaFayette area. But college is in central PA.

Speaking of college, yesterday we had the 2nd coldest low and 4th coldest high on record.