How's the weather now where you live?

helladamnleet

Reaction score
Oh wow... It's been getting cold around here (south-east Minnesota). At least it gives me a reason to work on my site... lol

shaunak

Reaction score
My rack thermometer has recorded 38 degrees c (max) and, 24 c (min). And its the middle of OCTOBER!! Climate patterns have gone crazy!!

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Rainy and cold

I'd post the temperature, but my digital wireless thermometer lost the signal again. And I don't feel like going outside to replace the battery. I sort of forgot where I put the thing.

shaunak

Reaction score
Mine's a 3 foot mercury thermometer, no problems with batteries! ;)
Sometimes, simplicity rules.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
California rained on Friday today its sunny.

Pergamon

Reaction score
It started out rainy and foggy today, but then it became perfect: all sun and blue skies. The temp today has been a delightful 71 degrees Fahrenheit.

I LOVE FALL!!!

Pergamon

intheclutch

Reaction score
It's getting colder, has that late October/early November feel...lows are right around freezing here at school in Pennsylvania.

arsonistx

Reaction score
It's starting to get pretty cold in Wisconsin. I hate this state, lol.
The temperatures change so much though.
Some days it will be warm enough to wear a t-shirt, then the next day you have to wear a winter coat and you're still cold.

Craaazy weather here. :]

gwuapo2007

Reaction score
right now, it is not very cold in here but the breeze feels good, it is just fine and relaxing. yes, during the night, during the day it is not warmth eithier but it is bright, if you need to feel the sunshine you need to be outside for more time.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Perfect weather in Austin; not too hot, not too cold, and breezy. It's been like this for weeks since the last cold front that made our daily high's in the 60F range.

Synkc

Reaction score
Where I live in Australia, it's raining right now, though it's nothing compared to what we had a few days ago; category 3 cyclonic winds, hail, storms, and more hail.

Last edited:

eyelet4u2

Reaction score
Right now in Ohio the weather is getting to be a bit chilly with the highs in the 50's and lows in the 30's. The leaves on the trees have already changed colors and are losing their leaves. It has been beautiful the last few weeks!

t2t2t

Reaction score
Like this:
image.jpg

WAIT SNOW?! I haven't noticed :(

Sohail

Reaction score
I live in Dubai at the moment at it's very hot here. It stays around 40C most of the time, it rarely rains and never snows. Dubai is located in in the center of the Middle East right here in the UAE which is becoming a tourist destination and holds the eighth wonder of the world - The Palm. Sorry for all the extra info, i talk a little too much lol.

reichiru

Reaction score
It's been cool lately, but the sun was REALLY bright today. Didn't go outside, so I'm not exactly sure how cold it was, but the sun's deceiving, it's usually cold when it looks warm.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Woohoo! Cool front just moved in, temps are in the mid 60s (Fahrenheit because we're still losers)