How's the weather now where you live?

wheener

Reaction score
Well here in scotland it is dismal and rainy, normally snows at this time of the year but it is a warmer winter thanks to global warming, well so they say it could just be the cycles of the planet

cHaRuS

Reaction score
I live in Guatemala, in here, the weather is pretty chilly.
Always by this time, I mean, November and December, weather becomes cold, it's like some kind of tradition... i guess, right now, we're about 15° C, around 57-59°F.

even though, it's not really cold, for us, who have almost all the time high temperatures, it's like if we're freezing over.

Helheste

Reaction score
Here it is too warm for the time of the year, we should have snow in the south part of Belgium allready in November or December, and now we are having still nightly tempratures from 9°C and heavy winds and rainstorms.
I guess a white Christmass will be for nextyear again, unless something changes drasticly.

Flagrama

Reaction score
Same as Smith for me. Still not as cold as I'd like it to be though.

Tweek

Reaction score
Well here, its heating back up, after a HUGE FLOOD we just had, 10+ Feet water in some places (We didnt get hit too Hard but some nearby towns did) Surprisingly the worst we had was a Broken Water Maine (Lol WTF?) its kinda Sucky still though....

satbir

Reaction score
Its starting getting cold little bit though it is not chilling.

This is in Middle East.

Xemnas

Reaction score
It's heating up here in Australia. I could have the fans on max and I wouldn't be any cooler (and people think the drought's breaking! Hasn't rained here for a while). Thank God for air conditioning =P

Last edited:

Dazz

Reaction score
Cold and wet LOL well it is Northampton. Got really cold a few weeks back and even had some snow but its got a little bit warmer again now. Hoefully it won't get much colder again, no central heating LOL

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score
NYC: Cold (below 20F) and snowy, but snow refuses to stick; weird, unpredictable weather changes, 50mph winds (WTH?! Thanks a lot global warming!).

Last edited:

sundosia

Reaction score
Actually just yesterday there was this snow/rain/ice storm that lasted the whole day. I wanted to go out that day too, but was quickly told no. I just sat down and started watching G4 =P

stillercity

Reaction score
Same here, I guess the whole east coast got nailed. I got off school too :p, but not today.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Wind, Rain, and its only 5°C. England is really boring weatherwise.

otherside

Reaction score
Its 45°F, but we had snow two days ago which was really nice. I don't care for hot weather that much :D

rlodge

Reaction score
Well, I'm in a hotel room in south central Mississippi (Hattiesburg) and we got about 1/2" of snow this morning. Never expected that! Hopefully it goes away and doesn't freeze because I have a 10 1/2 hour drive home tomorrow.