I dont can create a new account

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkmrcx

Reaction score
Hello, i have a website in x10hosting, but this is disabled because inativity and i want create a new account, but your dont accept registrations from Brazil. What i can do?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry, but we do not accept registrations for our free hosting service from Brazil. Please see this thread for more information.

Thank you,

linkmrcx

Reaction score
but i already have a account . view my email. i want to go REACTIVATE:(

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
but i already have a account . view my email. i want to go REACTIVATE
After you opened a free-hosting account at x10hosting the rules for new accounts were changed - IF you had a account that did not meet the 'new' rules - after the change - you could keep that account as long as it was keep in good standing of the current Terms of Service (TOS) --> [ https://www.x10hosting.com/legal/terms-of-service ]

TODAY:
If your current ISP's IP 'country code' is not on x10hosting's "Whitelist" -:- or you are using a proxy -:- or you are using VPN -:- or you are using something like TOR --- you CAN NOT setup or open a x10hosting's free-hosting account -- this is a computer (system) setting and staff can not bypass (override) it

linkmrcx

Reaction score
After you opened a free-hosting account at x10hosting the rules for new accounts were changed - IF you had a account that did not meet the 'new' rules - after the change - you could keep that account as long as it was keep in good standing of the current Terms of Service (TOS) --> [ https://www.x10hosting.com/legal/terms-of-service ]

TODAY:
If your current ISP's IP 'country code' is not on x10hosting's "Whitelist" -:- or you are using a proxy -:- or you are using VPN -:- or you are using something like TOR --- you CAN NOT setup or open a x10hosting's free-hosting account -- this is a computer (system) setting and staff can not bypass (override) it

but my account NOT broke no rule is disabled by lack of use

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
but my account NOT broke no rule is disabled by lack of use
your account was suspended for inactivity - which put it on the wrong side of the TOS

from the TOS...
7. Inactivity Accounts found to be inactive are suspended for a 21 day period and then removed from our servers (terminated). All data including any type of backup or stored information is removed with the account. To prevent an account from being suspended for inactivity it is required users visit the x10Hosting Account Portal located at https://x10hosting.com/sso/login/ at least once every 30 days. Accounts must have a working website within 1 week.

Last edited:

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You no longer have a Free Hosting account, just a user account (which, basically, means a forum account in this forum with a corresponding single sign-on ID). Again, your Free Hosting account had to have been inactive for 30 days (no log-in to the SSO page, which is the same thing as "paying your bill" for Free Hosting) in order to to be suspended for inactivity, and the account must have been suspended for at least 21 days to become terminated. Now that your hosting account is terminated/deleted, you cannot create a new one because Free Hosting services are not offered to Brazil, and there is no old account to re-activate (it was deleted from the server).

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The hosting (cpanel) account is removed after 21 days of being in a suspended state, at this point everything in your actual hosting account is removed fully, there's nothing to reactivate.
The portal login always remains active even when the hosting portion is removed.

Reaction score
Got it. I think there is a certain exaggeration in the evaluation of the countries, because I know of other services very similar to yours and have not adopted the same "policy". If there is all this abuse on the part of the Brazilians, most of the hosting services would refuse us, but this is not what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.