If you don't like it, leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrestlesomnia

Reaction score
I'm totally baffled by the lack of respect of some of the people here. We offer a pretty decent FREE service with features and options that most free hosts won't even think about trying to support. We have a support forum with great staff that answer most questions in a timely manner, some much faster then a lot of paid hosts. We try to work with everyone on enabling functions and installing things that are not normally supported. We help you with scripts and installations that we don't even officially support.

Yet the complaining and rudeness still continues.

I am writing this as an only warning to YOU, rude and selfish people. If I see derogatory comments towards this service or my staff I will ban you and terminate your account. I am not putting up with anymore of this. I easily spend 6 hours of my time each day managing all our servers and the forums. This is your ONLY warning, think before you post otherwise it will cost you your account.

What really makes me angry is for some reason you think we owe you something. This really boggles my mind as to why we would owe you anything for giving you something for free. If you honestly think we owe you something then you're better off leaving now. Threatening to leave, or complain about us to people, or anything similar will get you banned. No one cares if you leave, if you are unhappy go. If you want to write a bad review about us, go ahead.

Next time you think about complaining, try imagining managing multiple servers, dealing with constant phishing scams, spamming, abuse, and supporting 8,000 members. Now do this all on your FREE time and not get paid. There is a reason there are not many free hosts out there that offer everything we do, because it's not easy to do.

Again, this is your only warning. I have had enough and will inform my staff of the same. Rude, and negative comments will not be tolerated any longer. If you want to leave, leave.

-Corey

Pwned!

nabil

Reaction score
Hello,
It's a fantastic service that are offered to us. Access to this service is a priviledge given to us after hours of works, maintenance, improvements done by the staff in whole. After all its not a right. Those who can't afford to pay himself a hosting, is happily been offered a free service with support which is unique i think.

In only some words :
RESPECT THIS SERVICE AND ITS STAFF.

NaBiL

WoodsballJesse

Reaction score
It's really sad that people are complaining about your service, Corey. I'm fairly new to it all, but I can tell that this is different than %110 of the other free hosts out there. Thanks for you hard work!

ootyg

Reaction score
i think its a great service the staff gives, i had an issue with register globals but then instead of complaining it made me secure my php scripts more and in the end benifited me more, not to mention there are very few webhosts out there that give cpanel great support , managed servers, plus many of the other great features that you get here.

I hope this service stays like this for a long time, i try and support the service by clicking on some ads i take intrested in.

anyways keep up the good work!

Last edited:

cowctcat

Reaction score
Personally I think pretty decent is an understatement.
Good job Corey!

wheener

Reaction score
To be honest the high server load and downtime on stoli do not bother me as I am still creating my forum and it is not online yet. What makes me happy is something is being done and that is the mysql being moved to a new server to make it faster so instead of dissing you I want to thank you for the service.

Keep it up.

galen

Reaction score
So servers go down. Whatever, maybe if you pay you get a bit more up-time, but compare this to some services and it seems like my pages are always online. Oh yea, is free too. People would have a reason to complain if they paid 10 a month, anything under that, well, your not going to get more uptime than here.
Glad that you put this out there.

deaddevil

Reaction score
Yeah, I totally agree with you, Ive been using x10hosting since, the time it was setup, in 2005, I had used many many free host prior to that and believe me, the benefits, support and config that i got for free wasn't offered anywhere and moreover they closed down after a mere 1 - 2 years.
So If you are getting something so good, why complain.
Remember you are getting something free!
Plz do not unnecessarily pester the admins.
Great Jobs guys, keep it up!

blazedd

Reaction score
I've only been a member for a few weeks, but I think what you guys do/offer is extraordinarily commendable.

GarfsField

Reaction score
I agree, and people really need to read the stickie posts and news area before posting a complaint to see if there is an issue with the supposed problem that they have. If there is a notice posted, then there is no need to post a "support" issue since it is already being dealt with.

People who cannot or refuse to read obvious notices really need to catch a wake up call.

jensen

Reaction score
With the number of great testimonials here, I think x10's mods can compile them and shoot an email to those who complain. :)

Afterburn

Reaction score
Sorry for being a bit late Corey, but I totally agree. There is some rude people here and man, if Only I had a button with BAN all over it, i would be banning people left and right, but well atleast these people are lucky I don't have it. But great job with everything you offer, the downtimes are horrible but HEY! Its great either way.

Chris777

Reaction score
I don't see why people complain, its a free web host, if you don't like it, TOO BAD. You guys are doing a great job, keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.